Castle Used Cars, Inc.

Friday 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
(904) 866-4222 (904) 866-4222

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Very nice people very helpful

I liked how they dealed with me and they have nice cars

Awesome Sauce!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic working with Victor. He listened to what I needed and took awesome care of me and my needs. Paul wrapped up the deal quickly and easily. Best used car experience I have had....EVER!! Keep up the great work guys....Definitely will be referring you to others and I will come back for all my future car buying needs!!

1999 CHEVY SILVERADO

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICES.... OVERALL GREATNESS VIC AND PAUL

2013 FORD FOCUS

EVERYONE WAS SUPPER NICE AND VIC WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP ME AND MAKE SURE I LEFT HAPPY I AM VERY PLEASED WITH EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AND WOULD COME BACK ANYTIME..

2006 Ford F150

Our experience was great. Victor Majauskas was very helpful in getting us the perfect truck. Very friendly environment and very helpful staff.

Victor

Victor was very customer service oriented and helpful throughout my entire purchasing experience.

00 DODGE RAM

SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. WILL BE BACK IF I NEED ANOTHER VEHICLE.

2010 Jeep Liberty

Great experience, Victor was very easy to work with . Will definitely purchase another car from here again

GREAT COMPANY

FRIENDLY AND HONEST. TRUCK IS IN GOOD CONDITION AND WOULD RECOMMEND THEM. THANKS VICTOR

05 AUDI A4

AWSOME CUSTUMER SERVIVE WILL HIGHLY RECOMMAND TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY VICTOR WAS AWSOME