Owens Murphy Jaguar, Land Rover, Volkswagen

4.1
  • Great Dealership

Bought my car from these guys and was the best experience I have had buying. Service team was excellent as well. connie scheduled me an appointment and they took great care of me.

• Dream come true!!

Have always wanted a Rover and they made a dream come true!! CANYON CLARK was a great sales rep and easy to work with!! I will certainly be back in the future!!

• The way they conducted their business.

The sale manager conducted business in a very poor manner!!!

The sale manager conducted business in a very poor manner!!!

• Good People

Kareem was my salesperson. Very nice individual, as were the others I met at the dealership. I believe they treated me fairly and were certainly free with information. Kareem did not use a hard sales approach, but was persistent. Nothing wrong with that, and I prefer that to the hard sales approach.

• Owens Murphy In LR --Awesome dealership!!

Michael was my salesman -- and he was the best!!! If you are looking for a Range Rover --new or used He is you guy ..

• Great Servce - Got the car we came for. Pd cash.

David did a great job for us. Great Servce - Got the used car we came for. Pd cash. Hope to be back in a year or so for an upgrade.

• Respectful and Professional.

Kudos to Matt Ingram or salesman. He greeted us upon arrival in a professional, friendly manner - unlike a lot of sales people who more closely resemble hungry dogs chasing you! No phony baloney nonsense. He simply showed us the used vehicle we were interested in and offered us a test drive right away without any fuss. Upon return, we went into the showroom to begin negotiations. He again was very polite - not at all pushy. Most amazing to me were the things he did NOT say... things that we had heard other sales people saying at other dealerships... things like: "We don't negotiate on price " and "We are losing money on this deal" and other such nonsense. It was no hassle no pressure. He stated his asking price. I made a lower offer, he brought back a counter offer, I countered one more time and it was accepted. Hands were shaken... deal was done. We wrote a check, signed a few papers in order to get a title and that was that. Easiest car dealing I've done in a long time.

• Thanks Owens murphy

I have been trying to buy a four doors truck.and been turn down by 4 dealerships could not believe that I was approved to get a truck thank for give me a second chance thank you so much.my name Robert Nash¿¿

• Owens Murphy Jaguar Range Rover Dealership

Purchased a Range Rover Sport. Michael was more than easy to work with and made my purchase incredibly easy!

• Horrible service department

I would give them zero stars if it were possible. Six years of perfect service until January 2017. Brought my VW in for routine service and they failed to rotate tires, even though they said they did it and I paid for it. Brought another VW in for service in March and they AGAIN failed to rotate tires although they told me that it was done. In addition, service that should have taken 2 hours consumed SIX HOURS. Something is wrong with the VW service here, don't use them