Owens Murphy Jaguar, Land Rover, Volkswagen

69 reviews

• January 5, 2018

The service department has a problem returning phone calls as I explained to the gentleman who called me on yesterday. I called about the service I had... done at Owens Murphy two months prior. I left message and never hear back when their was also a major recall on my truck. I called a gentleman yesterday about an issue we discussed but still haven’t heard back yet. He had my truck longer than he said because of that issue. I have questions but can’t get a call back. Very disappointed.

David, This is Natalie at Owens Murphy Jaguar Land Rover. One of our Service Directors or myself will contact you shortly. If you need to reach me di...rectly, my number is 501-661-0303.

November 5, 2018

We were exploring options about selling our Honda CRV and purchasing a used car. Our intent was to gather information so we could see if this scenario... was indeed the best for our situation. We explained repeatedly that we weren’t committed to buying at that moment. They talked us into leasing a new car and said they would match the price that another dealership would give us for the CRV. As I mentioned previously, we were exploring options at this point but they refused to let us leave. I found myself in a situation where they were in posession of my keys and suddenly they are handing documents to me to sign and they refusing to allow us to leave to look at the numbers we have been given. We decided that since they were going to match the other dealerships price, we might as well go with their offer because my husband had to get to work and we were promised payment for the CRV by the end of the week. The week came and no payment. We are now having to call and chase down the payment and are being told another week. In my opinion, we were tricked into leasing a new vehicle by being lied to about the timeline of payment on the CRV. As we were leaving Owens Murphy last week, the sales rep begged us to give them “all 10s” on the review, that it was very important for me to give them “all 10s” because they worked so quickly to get it taken care of before my husband went to work. It made me feel uncomfortable, especially since we had not asked them to speed anything up and repeatedly mentioned that we preferred to come back later.

Good morning Alissan, we regret to hear that you are displeased with your recent experience with us. We can see you are now working with our Customer ...Experience Team to identify this matter and make it right.

October 15, 2018

From start to finish the entire process went smoothly. Answered all my questions and very attentive to detail. Went out of their way to make sure we were... satisfied.

October 5, 2018

I sent a request on a vehicle, through Cars.com never received a response. I went onto Owens own website applied for loan, and sent request of a vehicle... and still received no response. I know they received the information because they pulled my credit report, but yet never called me.

I am sorry to see that your experience has not been a positive one. You're investment and experience are important to us. In order to resolve the... matter please call 501-661-0303. Kind Regards

August 7, 2018

Loner car paid for by VW. left dealership with 1/4 tank, returned with 3/4 tank service director refused to refund 3/8 tank gas I have paid for. Said he... didn't ask me to put gas in car. will never be a customer at owens/murphy again and will not recommend. Must say Susan and Angie are the best!

July 7, 2018

Great service and repair very nice shop Look forward to dealing with the them in furture car buying Don and Matt were a big help

Fantastic!! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great service experience at Owens Murphy Jaguar Land Rover Volkswagen. We look forward to servi...ng you in the future.

May 14, 2018

This was one of the smoothest car deals that we have ever experienced. It was all do to the excellent service we received from the salesman Kareem who... made sure we got a good deal on our tradein. Thanks Kareem hope you are around for our next car purchase.

We are happy to hear you got exactly what you wanted out of your car-buying experience with us at Owens Murphy Volkswagen! We will certainly share you...r awesome review with Kareem, and the rest of our Owens Murphy Team. Call us if you need anything!

May 11, 2018

Found a used G37 conv. Made a deal by email. Very simple. Internet sales Natalie began the purchase and it was closed out by Kareem. Both very professional... and easy to communicate with.

On behalf us all of us at Owens Murphy Jaguar Land Rover Volkswagen, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We ...are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Kareem and I. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your awesome G37 Convertible and please come visit us again soon! Respectfully, Natalie Langley

April 18, 2018

Once again Kareem's customer service was awesome from the beginning to the end of the buying process. Never pushy & always listen to your needs. Purchased... a Charger in 2015 & now a Lexus....Thanks Kareem!! I said I'd be back & it was all because of You....Kareem

April 18, 2018

Bought a new VW Atlas and loving it! Sales manager, Dustin, and Susan were very helpful and taught me everything I needed to know. Gave me first 3 oil... changes without asking... Called next day to see if I had any other questions/concerns. Very good experience for my first new car! I will be back for service/sales in the future!