Owens Murphy Jaguar, Land Rover, Volkswagen

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 64 reviews

• January 5, 2018

The service department has a problem returning phone calls as I explained to the gentleman who called me on yesterday. I called about the service I ha...d done at Owens Murphy two months prior. I left message and never hear back when their was also a major recall on my truck. I called a gentleman yesterday about an issue we discussed but still haven’t heard back yet. He had my truck longer than he said because of that issue. I have questions but can’t get a call back. Very disappointed.

David, This is Natalie at Owens Murphy Jaguar Land Rover. One of our Service Directors or myself will contact you shortly. If you need to reach me di...rectly, my number is 501-661-0303.

May 14, 2018

This was one of the smoothest car deals that we have ever experienced. It was all do to the excellent service we received from the salesman Kareem wh...o made sure we got a good deal on our tradein. Thanks Kareem hope you are around for our next car purchase.

We are happy to hear you got exactly what you wanted out of your car-buying experience with us at Owens Murphy Volkswagen! We will certainly share you...r awesome review with Kareem, and the rest of our Owens Murphy Team. Call us if you need anything!

May 11, 2018

Found a used G37 conv. Made a deal by email. Very simple. Internet sales Natalie began the purchase and it was closed out by Kareem. Both very prof...essional and easy to communicate with.

On behalf us all of us at Owens Murphy Jaguar Land Rover Volkswagen, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We ...are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Kareem and I. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your awesome G37 Convertible and please come visit us again soon! Respectfully, Natalie Langley

April 18, 2018

Once again Kareem's customer service was awesome from the beginning to the end of the buying process. Never pushy & always listen to your needs. Purch...ased a Charger in 2015 & now a Lexus....Thanks Kareem!! I said I'd be back & it was all because of You....Kareem

April 18, 2018

Bought a new VW Atlas and loving it! Sales manager, Dustin, and Susan were very helpful and taught me everything I needed to know. Gave me first 3 ...oil changes without asking... Called next day to see if I had any other questions/concerns. Very good experience for my first new car! I will be back for service/sales in the future!

April 3, 2018

Angie was great. She was not pushy and respected our time. This was the easiest car buying experience that I have ever had. Thank you.

Thanks, Mark! We work hard to make sure every client receives the best car buying experience, and will certainly share your feedback with Angie and th...e rest of the Owens Murphy Volkswagen Team.

February 26, 2018

Nice place but I was there for 5 hours waiting on a QUOTE on repairs. Not even the repair itself. Nobody offered me a drink or a snack of any kind. Ju...st because I wasn’t buying a car they ignored me.

George, we apologize for the length of time that it took ---we realize there are much better things to do than hang out at the car dealership. We stri...ve to offer quick reliable service to all of our customers, but failed you on this visit. If you would like to discuss your visit with a manager, please reach our to Butch at 501.661.0303. We truly appreciate your business.

January 30, 2018

We didn't end up buying the vehicle we went to look at but the salesperson was very helpful and courteous. Overall it was a good experience.

November 10, 2017

Best dealership I've ever dealt with! David Arnold goes above and beyond for his customers during and after the sale!

November 1, 2017

Exellent and hood people,I would recomend it to other people,the are very profetionalies