Atlas Automotive

47 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 12, 2019

Thank you so much for helping me get into my car! Everyone was so mice to me and I have never had an easier experience!!! We will be back :)

November 12, 2019

They took care of me, talked through everything and I got what I was looking for! I walked in not thinking I would qualify, but they took the time and... helped me get the payments I could afford. I have a safe and reliable ride, with the guarantee you will not find anywhere else.

November 7, 2019

Tad was awesome made the process easy and I got a great new car. The deal was great, great payment plan and I got free oil changes for life

Thank you for the great review! We're glad that Tad was able to provide you with such a positive experience. We're glad that you are happy with your... car, and we look forward to providing you continued excellent service as you come in for your free oil changes!

November 6, 2019

This was the best and easiest car buying experience I’ve ever had. I’m happy with my purchase. They provided great service and I would recommend Atlas... to anyone looking for a good vehicle.

October 21, 2019

4 years ago when we bought our Nissan Altima Se 3.5 v6 ,not even a week later it needed the expensive $800.00 catalytic converter.(Not covered)Then my... power steering was leaking,put a new one in still leaking.The timing chain went out at 100,000 miles .Luckly under the warranty I purchased for $1,000.Since then sensors ,radiator,brakes. And other things.And now Ac system and its been at a shop for almost 2 weeks and won't start now.Had 97,000 miles now has 144,000 miles.Please don't buy a car from this Lot!

Toni, We're so sorry that you've had that experience. We haven't seen you in a while, so we didn't know that all of this was going on. We have alwa...ys done our best to provide the highest quality of vehicles to our customers. Since the time that you bought your vehicle we have learned a few things and have been much more careful with the cars that we put on our lot, and we are far more particular about the inventory we stock, and work to ensure that our customers leave with a quality vehicle, having had a quality experience! We would like to make up for your poor experience in the past by offering you an opportunity to trade in your Altima for something newer and more reliable, and we will take the the losses you have sustained and apply them to your trade value. If this is something you'd be interested in you can reach out to Jon-Erik, our sales manager, and work with him directly (480) 354-7772. Otherwise, please let us know if there's some other way we can make it up to you. Best wishes!

October 12, 2019

First time car buyer and my experience was great! Jay made my car buying experience quick, easy and painless, can’t ask for much more! Super friendly... staff!

October 7, 2019

They were very nice and helpful in getting me into a car My credit was not the greatest but they found away thank you so much

August 3, 2019

Just bought a 2018 Kia Sportage. The service was excellent, no hassle. Tad was our salesman, he was friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend... them to everyone

July 22, 2019

The process was easy and staff are friendly. I wasn't expecting to walk away with a car but I did and my family needed the upgrade. Thank you!

June 4, 2019

I experienced great customer service and the process to buy was seamless. Overall, I had a really good experience buying a used car from Atlas Automotive.