Merit Buick GMC

Friday 8:30am–7:00pm 7:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(405) 224-0475 (405) 224-0475

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Merit Buick GMC from DealerRater.

Owner

Great experience from start to finish. They were very kind and courteous and very knowledgeable and helpful. Even gave my wife a car to drive while the repairs were being done. Repairs were done in a timely manner also. Did a great job.

Dealer response

Tim Cook, we are so happy to read such a great review about Byford Buick GMC! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

Amazing service and follow up

Friendly service. Very willing to help. Had a slight issue with the truck after I bought It, they not only fixed it but drove it down to me in Lawton so I wouldn't have to drive back to Chickasha. Today i got a small package with biscuit mix and preserves from them. Just great all around service.

AWESOME SERVICE DEPARTMENT

Service department is the best in the Town of Chickasha. Fast and Friendly.

Great experience

The over experience was great. We purchased a truck for our daughter. Terry Corbin FI was very pleasant to work with.

Great Experience!

Went down to look at a used car. Before I even saw it, I found a new car on the lot that I liked even better. I drove both, and ended up buying the new car. There was no pressure at all from the salesman....just lots of great information about both cars. He let my husband and I discuss in private which one would be better for our family and make our own decision. I love my new car! Thanks Chris and Shawn for all your help! I will highly recommend you to all my friends!

Quality service! Completely satisfied!

I greatly appreciated the quality of service I received from Donny LaFerr at Byford. He made the process so easy, he listened to what I wanted, found what I needed and gave me options! I am so glad I went to Duncan Oklahoma, well worth the drive! Thank you! From a completely satisfied costumer!

Dealer response

Stephanie, Thank you for the wonderful review! We are happy Donny made your car buying experience so easy. Stop by or call us any time with questions or future vehicle needs.

Will always go back

I bought a new 2013 Terrain from Byford in Chickasha. Amazing and friendly they made the process super easy found the car I wanted, and made sure everything was ready to go once I got there to pick it up. Thank you so much Todd, Chris, Calvin, Mark, you 4 were amazing to work with. Thank you again.

Dealer response

Lana, thank you for the wonderful review of your experience at Byford Buick GMC! We are glad that the process was seamless for you!

Above and Beyond

Customer service is important for retired and "retreaded" people. Byford has friendly, excellent, and just good people. They are the best!

completely satisfied

fun, friendly atmosphere, Trish was great.

Dealer response

Thanks Bryan! We have alot of fun here at Byford Buick GMC. Come see us soon!

happy customer

everybody was real nice and friendly. will come back again when i need work done on my truck.

Dealer response

Glad we could help and looking forward to seeing you again soon!