Best Western Motors

Call This Dealer

Used

4.0
  • Awesome Experience

We were looking for a car for our daughter to take to college in Nebraska and Michael was very helpful, honest and straight forward. Fixed everything ...we asked and even helped us out with our other daughters car when she got in an accident. Great prices, great employees and great vehicles. Thanks Michael we appreciate everything you have done for us and we will be back when we need another car.

Hello Jeffrey and Kelley, Thank you for your wonderful review; it means greatly to us! We were more than happy to earn the opportunity to earn your b...usiness on both your car purchasing process as well as allowing us to fix your daughter's car for you! We most definitely look forward to earning your business again in the future! Thank you!!

Recent looking for a new vehicle via online. Received tremendous follow up immediately from the moment I submit a form. Have yet to make a decision as... to where I will be purchasing my next vehicle. However, this dealership is certainly in the running to earn my business.

• Great Service!

Went searching for my dream car, the gotta have it green mustang, and best western motor had it. I live in California and was a first time buyer and s...o I had a lot of questions and Jason helped me with everything. He was patient, he always answered my calls, and went out of his to make getting my dream car a great experience. He wasn't like a typical car dealership breathing down your throats or anything. He wanted to make sure you left with the car happy. I bought the car salvage restored and was more than confident buying it from best western motors. Smooth and easy process. Thank you!

• Not recommended

Found car online, went to check it out and dealer asked for 1,000 more then advertised. Purchased car somewhere else

• Nice SUV

We bought a 2012 Ford SUV almost a year ago at Best Western Motors. We waited all this time to write a review to get a few miles on this vehicle and s...ee if it would hold up. Well 10,000 miles later it's still running great. This SUV has gone out of state and off road many times over the last year.Even though the cosmetic repairs were not perfect, the function was perfect. We figured we saved about $11,000 in purchasing this vehicles. We have recommended this company to our friends and would easily buy another car from Best Western Motors in the future.

• Awesome Experience! You won't be disappointed!

I highly recommend working with Best Western Motors for any of your vehicle needs and purchases. Not only did we get an awesome deal on a very reliabl...e and problem-free vehicle, the customer service is amazing! They were honest and helpful throughout the whole process . Working with Jason was extremely easy and stress free. I will definitely recommend them to all my friends and family. I am 100% sure that I will use them myself in the future. If I could, I would definitely give them a 10 star experience! Thanks guys, again, you are the best!

• GREAT SERVICE, VERY SATISFIED

My sales person Jason exceeded my expectations and delivered everything as promised. I Purchased a 2015 Mercedes GLK 350. I live in Charleston SC and ...was promised the vehicle could be shipped and delivered by Christmas. and that's exactly what happened. Vehicle was exactly as described, cleaned and in excellent shape. I will not hesitate to do business with Western Motors. I am a Very satisfied customer.

• Great job on my Honda Element

I shopped the country looking for a Honda Element I could afford, with low miles. A nearly impossible task. I found one at Best Western Motors. Mike h...elped put the deal together and was honest and forthcoming in every detail. The 2007 car had been "totaled" in an accident, but Best Western replaced the damaged parts (radiator, water pump, hood, front bumper and grille). It looked almost like new. My only concern was some poor welding work on the radiator support. Overall, for the money, this was an exceptional deal. My independent mechanic spent an hour with the car and said, "Buy it." That was good enough for me! I expect many years of service from this good-looking, low-mile Honda.

We are very happy to see that the car functioned well on your long drive back to Colorado! It was great doing business and hopefully we can do that ag...ain for you in the future. Thank you!

• Great Job Best Western Motors

Flew in from Nebraska and drove car home. Mike picked me up from airport and did a great job on the buying process. The car was exactly what I expecte...d.

We are very happy to hear that you made it back safely and the car performed excellently for you! Thank you for your business!

• ready to buy ?

Even though I did not purchase vehicle, it was a nice facility and the people were great and helpful. I would recommend this place a great place to bu...y. Ron kemp

Thank you very much for stopping by Ron! We hope to be able to assist you in purchasing a car from us in the future.

Best Western Motors