Moe Pagni's Outten Used Car Center

• Great customer service.hour me the car I needed

kevin and the team at outten did everything they could to get me into the car our family needed. it's great to know our family has a safe car to drive in. kevin and everyone at outten who helped did a great job.

Thanks so much Shaun for the great review! It was my pleasure helping you and you're family purchase that very nice Impala that I'm sure will give you miles and miles of great service! If you need anything or know anyone looking for a vehicle please let me know. Once again thank you very much for your business! Kevin Toomey

• SHOPPING FOR A USED CAR

OUTTEN GOT ME APPROVED FOR THE VEHICLE I WAS LOOKING AT, SALESMAN WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL.

• xiomara burch

i was shopping for a car at outten used car center, Nabil was my sales person and he did a great job at helping me get a nice car .

• Dealer experience

I was looking for a car although i was unsure of the car I wanted Nabil not only gave me multiple options but also helped in the whole process which without him would have been hell! Thank you nabil.

• Terrible customer service

Spoke to Mohammed in Thursday and set up an appt to look at a Prius on Saturday. He said it was a good running car. I asked him to call me if the car was sold before I came out since I was over 2 hours away. When we got there we were informed by Mohammed that the car was sold on Friday but he didn't know because he was off on Friday. You would think he would've checked when he got there saturday morning but that isn't the main problem I have with the place. Mohammed started going on about all the mechanical problems that the Prius had and that a mechanic bought it to fix it and that isn't what he said on the phone or I would've never even scheduled an appt to see it.

• Satisfied customer

Nabil was very kind and nice. Kept it very honest with me and helped me find a great car. Would recommend to everyone!

• 2014 Chevy Traverse

My husband and I came with a thought of purchasing our dream car and Nabil from Outten used car Center in Allentown, He has been so helpful and Now my husband and I are so excited and so happy words cannot express how happy we are . My husband and I want to thank everyone at Outten Used Car Center for making our dream a reality . Thank you especially Nabil You are a Godsend....

• 2006 Saturn Vue

great buying experience from Outten used car. Mohammad was my salesperson.

great buying experience from Outten used car. Mohammad was my salesperson.

• ashley

i had a great experience overall especially nabil helped me get a nice car. deffinatly a go for deal.

• 2012 Kia Sorento

great service great customer service ecspecially nabil gerdak thank you outten family.