Mike Reichenbach Ford Lincoln

164 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mike Reichenbach Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com
  • Great Sales Experience with Steve Collins!

Thank you for your business Joey! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle. We wish you many years of save driving! Welcome to the Reichenbach Family!

Excellent purchase experience with salesman Steve Collins! He answered all of my questions and gave us a great deal! I would highly recommend Steve to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle!

• Service and collision departments
    July 14, 2017

1. Recently had my grandson's Mustang in the collision department for minor repairs due to a deer incident. Work was done fairly quickly and within estimated insurence budget. A replacement GT hood was painted and installed along with minor body work. Paint job was 1st class and near perfect! Body work excellent.Dustin and Julie worked with me and my insurance to assure complete, excellent results. Their parts price matching kept us within budget. They worked with the dealership's sectional director, Frank Walker to assure we were satisfied. 2. I oversee the service of our local Veterans Administration van's and have always received prompt service. John Lee, service manager, allows us to use the Ford "coupons" for service. A good deal that saves the VA a little money. Colonel Martin C. Thomas

• Great Buying Experience

The Team at Reichenbach Ford are great! E.B. and Brandon Welch managed my deal with great care and made the process truly enjoyable! I also, need to mention Bill, in Finance--He handled the paperwork and made it pleasant! I just wished the service department was open on Saturday. It makes it hard on those who work to not be able to have the option of service on Saturday.

• Awesome Service

I JUST LOVE THE FACT THAT THEY KNOW WHO I AM WHEN I SHOW UP, ALWAYS FEEL SPECIAL ONCE I ARRIVE, ALSO THE COURTESY DRIVER MR. ALBERT IS ALWAYS AN EXTRA!!! I LOVE THE FRIENDLY SERVICE FROM EVERYONE!!!

• First Class
    June 17, 2017

You want to be treated like a valuable customer......this is the place. Start with Al Dock and he will see that you're taken care of. John Lee in the service department......"Top Notch." We just got our third car in five years from Al. We're looking forward to enjoying our new Lincoln. I have been a customer of many dealerships over the years and I've never been so totally satisfied. I spent a couple decades calling on hundreds of dealerships as a businessman in the US and Canada.......I feel quite confident and qualified in saying this dealership is "First Class" from the front to rear.

• Great Service

Teresa Shaw did a outstanding job on serving my truck, She had the truck ready on time. She is a valuable asset to you service department.

• A great place to buy a car.

I'm impressed with how friendly the sales staff are. I was treated very well from the very start. The entire process of buying a new car was made very easy and the sales person went out of his way to make it happen. I left that day very happy and impressed.

• Wayne

You can rely on John Lee, in the service department, to take care of all your service and repair needs.

Wayne, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Satisfied Customer

My needs were met and I am very satisfied with the service I received.

My needs were met and I am very satisfied with the service I received.

• Great service!