Mike Reichenbach Ford Lincoln

New 888-432-1495 Dealer Website
Used 888-305-6963 Email Dealer
Service 877-507-2269

Average based on 113 reviews.
  • Great Sales Experience with Steve Collins!

Thank you for your business Joey! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle. We wish you many years of save driving! Welcome to the Reichenbach Family!

Excellent purchase experience with salesman Steve Collins! He answered all of my questions and gave us a great deal! I would highly recommend Steve to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle!

• Fast, friendly and professional customer service

My experience with the Mike Reihenbach Ford service department is always a pleasure. Everyone I come in contact with from the time I pull into the garage to the time I pay for my service and leave is very nice. I am always greeted with a smile. From the very first day I walked in I was treated as though I had been a customer for a lifetime. Fast, friendly and professional customer service is hard to find these days and that's why I will always go to Mike Reichenbach for all my service needs. Your biggest service fan ;-)

• Service

good, but a long wait, great service guys. always looking for other problems while doing repair.

• Roush F150 purchase

Awesome staff and my sales rep was great. Shout out to Brenden for selling me the Roush F150

• Great service dept

I had oil change and checked for some other issues . Service was great as always Great service dept

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Tracy! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Service

The technicians and staff are always courteous and efficient. It is never a hassle to drop off my vehicle and expect the work to be done above standard. Kudos to the maintenance team!

Thanks for sharing your recent experience with us, John Floyd! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

• Great service! Wonderful dealership

I purchased a 2013 f150 got a great deal and the staff was so helpful in finding me the car in my budget and no hassle salesman took care of everything for me.

• Great service every time!

You guys are providing the same great customer experience every time I come in for service. Thanks!!

Thank you for your kind words and review, Matt Reich. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• Great service

First service for my 2016 ford Escape,service from staff was very good,see you next time.

• Wonderful service and clean environment

I brought my vehicle in to replace the ABS system, get an oil change and tire rotation.