Preferred Auto Fort Wayne

• Steve Koble

2014 Jeep Patriot. I had a GREAT experience with Steve! He was very prompt in responding to my online request. We set the Appointment and he was diligent in meeting my requests. He is EXTREMELY courteous and made me feel comfortable! I will spread the word about my great customer service experience at Preferred Auto!! THANX STEVE!

Patty, Thank you for your business! We appreciate your positive feedback for our company and taking time out of your day to complete this review. Preferred Auto looks forward to working with you on any automotive needs you may have in the future! -Preferred Auto Group

• Finally Did It!

I had been looking for a SUV for a while. Preferred Auto had a great variety of vehicles and comparable prices. The whole process from the initial contact to the financing was seamless. Chad, Jake and Joe were all great and I would recommend anyone to stop in and give them a look.

• great experience

The crew at the state street bent over backwards to make this a great car buying experience.

• Never again

I have to say that the buying process with them was wonderful but the after effect is less than. Chris Laughlin treats people as though he is a higher power and honestly makes the whole dealership look bad. His negativity has made it where I'd never buy from nor recommend anyone buy from them. Preferred has always had a very good reputation in Fort Wayne but if they keep hiring people like him the company's wonderful reputation will defiantly tarnish a bit.

• Chevy Cruze

I came into Preferred and got just want I wanted and needed that fits my budget.. Steve Koble met all my needs.. Sherida Jones

• Awesome experience

Great customer service, the salesman was very forthcoming and helpful

Great customer service, the salesman was very forthcoming and helpful

• Phenomenal Customer Service

Oliver and the team made buying a car easy and enjoyable. Everyone at Preferred worked to get us the best deal possible, and went above and beyond to meet all of our needs. If you're in the car market, your first stop needs to be Preferred!

• Phenomenal Customer Service

• Thanks Chad

Chad and Jake were both very helpful through the entire process. Couldn't be happier!

• Happy consumer

Excellent, really professional and friendly staff. I was surprised with the outcome and was satisfied.