Ilderton Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Service
    January 12, 2015

This was the "BEST" car buying experience I've ever had.I filled out an online application and the next day I was contacted by Don Massey. Even though... I told him I had been having a hard time trading my car,he said come on up,he was sure he could get me a deal.I informed him that we lived about an hour and fifteen minutes away and didn't want to take that ride and not get a deal made,once again Don said come on up.Upon arriving we were met by our salesman Adam Delk who was already familiar with our situation.He is a very pleasant and knowledgeable young man.He was very friendly.After asking what we were interested in,he pulled around my new vehicle, 2014 Jeep Patriot.The thing that impressed me most was not taking forever to do the paperwork. Thanks Ilderton and Adam.Will definitely recommend Ilderton Dodge to my family and friends

Thank you for your purchase! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! We appreciate you considering us, and hope to be of service to you in your fut...ure automotive needs! Keep our service and parts department in mind when it comes to an oil change or repair! If you have any concerns or questions, don't hesitate to call. Our business relies on customers like you with positive feedback and spreading the word. If you have family or a friend looking to buy soon, tell them to give us a call or text at (336) 290-7281 and if they purchase we will send you a referral gift.

Great Service Make you feel like family
    March 16, 2018

No matter the situation they get you the best deal possible and are very open and honest throughout the entire process. Friendly / family oriented env...ironment!

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you as our customer, and look forward to seeing you in the future. Congrats on your new vehicle!

Blah Blah Blah
    March 9, 2018

Total waste of time and a bunch of broken promises. I went there and told them exactly what I could afford. I was looking for a quality used car with ...a low down payment and low monthly price. Well they brought out this really nice brand new SUV and promised they could make it work with my low down payment and no trade. I knew they couldn't but I went along for the dog and pony show. Low and behold, they couldn't make it work. Then they began asking for a hefty down payment and wanted me to trade in my car after I said I wasn't. I had heard so many good things about this place and did not experience not one. Just the usual plenty of promise mumbo jumbo car dealer lingo. Nothing special about this place, just like all the rest.

We hate to hear that your experience was not one that you were expecting. I have directed this to the appropriate person to make sure it is brought up... and reviewed.

Worst experience so far
    March 9, 2018

I tried to buy a brand new RAM 1500 that was advertised on Cars.com. Asked for the final prices, and after 6 hours, many unanswered messages, they did...n't bother to answer me. When I told the lady to forget about it, she answered me a lot of times, telling me how busy they are...

Trying to get the final number for so many hours..
    March 9, 2018

I called this dealer today in the morning, wanting to buy a RAM 1500 brand new with them. Asked for the final numbers, and after 6 hours waiting, no a...nswer AT ALL. I don't understand... Why they just get a calculator and send me the numbers? It is that difficult?

We do apologize about the big delay in response. This has been directed to the appropriate person to be further reviewed and corrected in the future. ...Let us know of any other questions you may have.

Great Dealership and Sales Staff
    March 5, 2018

I had a great experience! Brandon was a great salesman he made sure I was taken care of from start to finish. I would recommend Brandon and Ilderton... to anyone looking for a RAM TRUCK.

Thank you for your feedback! Congratulations on your new RAM truck! We look forward to helping you in the future. Be sure to pass on the good news to ...friends and family!

Awesome!
    March 5, 2018

I came in wanting to trade my Jeep Wrangler for something bigger with more room for our 3 kids, but wasn’t sure if I would be able to or not. Our rep ...was awesome and got us into something bigger and that we could afford. I absolutely love my Journey!

Congratulations on your new Journey! We appreciate your business with us! We are glad to have earned your business, and look forward to working with y...ou in the future.

Great experience!
    March 5, 2018

This was by far the fastest and easiest car buying experience I’ve ever had! Orlando was awesome! I went in just to see if he could help me get a use...d car, walked out 3 hours later in my brand new car! Orlando was so nice and helpful, I will definitely buy my cars here from now on!

Thank you for your wonderful review, and we are glad to hear your experience was a good one. We appreciate your business!

MRHOLMAN
    February 20, 2018

My 2nd Vehicle from illderton Dodge and the experience was unmatched,HATS off too Jody and the staff, I Highly Recommend illderton Dodge of High Point......

Thank you for your wonderful review, we greatly appreciate your business with us and look forward to seeing you in the future! Be sure to spread the w...ord to friends and family!

If you want somebody who cares Ilderton is the pla
    February 12, 2018

I bought a full size conversion van and Ilderton converted all the handicapped equipment. They had to make a lot of modifications but they took pain...s to do each modification . They truly take pride in the workmanship and making sure that each change that is made in the best interest of the customer. I have been deal with them since 1979. The people are so easy to work with

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We depend on loyal customers just like you for future business. Congratulations on your new van!

Ilderton Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM