Ilderton Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

4.3
  • Great Service

This was the "BEST" car buying experience I've ever had.I filled out an online application and the next day I was contacted by Don Massey. Even though I told him I had been having a hard time trading my car,he said come on up,he was sure he could get me a deal.I informed him that we lived about an hour and fifteen minutes away and didn't want to take that ride and not get a deal made,once again Don said come on up.Upon arriving we were met by our salesman Adam Delk who was already familiar with our situation.He is a very pleasant and knowledgeable young man.He was very friendly.After asking what we were interested in,he pulled around my new vehicle, 2014 Jeep Patriot.The thing that impressed me most was not taking forever to do the paperwork. Thanks Ilderton and Adam.Will definitely recommend Ilderton Dodge to my family and friends

Thank you for your purchase! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! We appreciate you considering us, and hope to be of service to you in your future automotive needs! Keep our service and parts department in mind when it comes to an oil change or repair! If you have any concerns or questions, don't hesitate to call. Our business relies on customers like you with positive feedback and spreading the word. If you have family or a friend looking to buy soon, tell them to give us a call or text at (336) 290-7281 and if they purchase we will send you a referral gift.

• Positive Experience

Without an appointment, I was able to get my Jeep serviced. I have dealt with two other dealerships that seemed not to have experience in servicing my vehicle. At Ilderton, I was well informed and received prompt service.

• Everyone was friendly

Service is friendly, long wait time during service. Hopefully, it was because no appointment was made. It would be nice if they would vaccumed the car and wipe off the oil left in the inside from the service person.

• Maintenance Supervisor

Awesome customer service, went out of there way to make sure I was satisfied.

Awesome customer service, went out of there way to make sure I was satisfied.

• Larry B Daniels, Sr

Justin is “right on” , took my van right in and took note of what it needed. Bought van there and always serviced at Ilderton. Customer waiting area is pleasant and refreshments are available; coffee and tea. Be prepared to be there awhile, repairs and service needs are plentiful and customers are bringing there vehicles to Ilderton. You will be serviced according to your arrival.

• Great Service

We appreciate your business with us and thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Every time that I’ve been here from buying my car to the service department, everyone has been so helpful & friendly. Justin always seem to go the extra mile in the service department & that always makes me feel that more special as a customer. He definitely gets two thumbs up for being a great advisor.

• Great Service

Great personal service. Very attentive to your needs and willingness to help solve problems.

We appreciate your business with us and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

• Great Service!

We really had awesome experience with Ilderton . They offer us very good deal. Everyone was very helpful.

Thank you for your wonderful review. We greatly appreciate your business with us.

• found car I wanted and closed deal quickly

fast quick deal . would reccomeND to anyone. I bought a vehicle about 30 yrs ago and came back to buy this car

Thank you for your feedback and wonderful review. We appreciate you choosing our dealership for your vehicle purchase. Thank you for your business.

• Speedy Oil Change

Thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate your business with us.

Bought our Jeep at another dealer and was not satisfied with the service at the local dealership. I was in and out in an hour for an oil change without an appointment. Excellent!

Thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate your business with us.