Ilderton Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Customer Service

Quick and friendly service! Ronald Owens was incredibly helpful and made sure we had everything in place before leaving the lot. We would definitely do business here again.

Panicked Then Relieved

I came to Ilderton to have my vehicle serviced and realized my engine was needed to be replaced. As devastating as this news was, I decided to trade the vehicle. Everyone I spoke with during this process was amazing (Robert (service dept) Edgar (sales) and Ronald Owens (sales) and Cory. The process went smoothly!

Dealer response

Thank you greatly for your business! We value you as our customer and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Fog light issue

Came in from Maryland to pick up my daughter from NC A&T and on the way to the hotel in High Point a piece of a loose tire struck my passenger side bumper (knocking the fog light in side the housing). I asked if someone in service could help me out. Not only did they replace the bulb but snapped the fog light back into place. Super friendly! Truly appreciated the assist!

Brandon is awesome 👏🏾

i had great experience, my salesman Brandon Johnson was nothing but helpful and he made sure i drove off in my car. i liked how he patience. he didn’t offer me to come back the next day, he wanted to get things done and that’s how it should be. he got the job done. nice work Brandon!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We depend on customers like you for continued growth! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Wonderful Customer Service!!

Amazing customer service!! Patience helped my husband and I trade in his Jeep Wrangler for a 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Patience went above and beyond for us and made our entire car shopping experience stress free. Also, Jim from Service and Randolph from Finance were so knowledgeable, friendly and great to work with. The level of customer service and professionalism is top notch at Ilderton CDJR. Thank you again!!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your kind words, Dana. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Cheers, Ilderton Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Professional and Kind

Simply amazing experience every single time! Today will be my 3rd Jeep purchase from here and I have never left disappointed! Ron was knowledgeable, kind and easy to work with!!!

Best dealership in Triad

Ron Owens was the best salesperson I have ever worked with. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and made sure I was happy with my decision. If he did not know the answer, he found it out for me. Ilderton is the best dealership in the Triad due to Ron and the rest of the team

Great dealership

Great service and friendly folks. Very good buying experience. Great trade value on existing vehicle. Brandon was very courteous and made sure that all of our needs were met.

Extremely helpful

Brandon was extremely helpful in getting us where we wanted to be from a financial standpoint. Would definitely recommend Brandon and Ilderton to others. Give him a call!

Helpful, quick, trustworthy

Brandon was great to work with. He listened to all my concerns and addressed them with honest answers. He also spent extra time working on options to get me the best payment. I appreciated how quickly they were able to get paperwork processed and completed.