California Auto Liquidators

24 reviews

August 28, 2017

Called about Highlander. Asked if I could see a Carfax, his response was he had one and would be willing to show it to me, asked if he could email since... I lived 32 miles away. He said I should find one closer to home and hung up. Most dealers would be willing to accommodate or simply not be rude, but this guy...I would not recommend anyone buy from someone like him. Reason being is, if you were to buy a car from him, you could only imagine what you would go thru if a mechanical problem should arise.

March 17, 2015

recently purchased an SUV,they answered all my questions and left a satisfied customer. I would certainly do business with them again. 5 stars

June 19, 2014

So I read all the reviews and noticed a theme that customer service was sub-par, but I could deal with bad customer service for a good deal. After I called... the dealership and had a three minute conversation I changed my stance. One of the WORST customer service experiences I have ever had. Completely rude, entitled, and for some reason thought that they were doing me a favor by taking my call. If this is their attitude with supplying information, then what information are they leaving out? Not for me.

March 20, 2014

i just called to ask some questions about the car and the guy i talked to was all attitude not one bit nice.i asked question and he said i should already... know as if i was asking dumb questions. then when i asked about the car i was interested in i asked if the price was negotiable or if i was able to finanace the the car he goes no and we do not finance under a certain amount and then hung up on me.

March 18, 2014

Emailed about the availability of 2003 Mazda Tribute. Was assured that it was still available. Drove 5 hours from Northern California (knowing the risk... it could be sold, but was willing to take the risk). Showed up at dealership - and of course car is sold. When asked when it sold, I was told "right now". I pushed them for specifically when car was sold, and based on their inability to answer, no doubt that it had been sold for at least a few days, but more likely a few weeks. After I arrived back home tonight, looked at Cars.com and 2003 Tribute is still listed as available. The lot is scary, and the cars are filthy....wish I would have read the reviews before I jumped in my car and drove all that distance. Visit at your own risk!

March 11, 2014

CALLED TO MAKE AN OFFER ON A MINIVAN; MY OFFER WAS REFUSED( WHICH IS FINE) , BUT BEFORE I COULD MAKE A COUNTER OFFER, THE PERSON I WAS TALING TO JUST SNICKERED... AND HUNG UP ! RUDE FROM THE VERY BEGININING -DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME CHANCE TO GIVE THEM SOME BUSINESS.

March 3, 2014

never bother going to this dealership because the sales man/ owner is a total disappointment , when you reach their he keeps you waiting for almost an... hour / poor customer service / care ..

January 13, 2014

Bought a SUV from them last weekend. Good experience, no hassles no bull and no pressure

December 22, 2013

I was interested in a vehicle they had posted, but wanted to learn its true mileage. Although I emailed them 3 times the only answer I got was that the... vehicle was "in inventory ready to purchase". Non responsive.

December 5, 2013

Called a few time..No answer..Spoke to a guy that sounded like he's on a cell phone with bad reception who seem not interested to make a sale at all.