4.5
  • Service & Sales are EXCELLENT

I bought an 08 Kia from Auto Credit Valley and it is very reliable. I've had it for 1 year and it has only needed minor maintenance. They fixed the brakes for me too, they are very easy to work with.

• Servuce department

Awesome place to buy a car from plus if something goes wrong with your car they will fix it at a cheaper price and beat anybody price. .

• Auto Credit Sales

Good selection of vehicles, but very pushy sales staff.

Good selection of vehicles, but very pushy sales staff.

• Courteous, Professional, Helpful

My husband and I downsized from our GMC Envoy to a Suzuki sx4 based on our need for safer and more manageable transferring following me breaking my leg. The lower seat and ample leg room were ideal for moving from wheelchair to the ideal height. To our surprise the sx4 has become the most versatile, cost efficient and fun car we have owned. Because of the high mileage, we googled other dealers with low mileage Suzuki crossovers on their lots. AUTO CREDIT SALES responded to our inquiry immediately. The salesman was courteous, knowledgeable and professional. He answered our questions and those he did not know, he researched and called us back with answers. Though we have not to date purchased the sx4 on his lot, we have no hesitation in purchasing a later model hatchback model from him.

• Customer servise

Simple. They never responded to my inquiry which looks bad for Auto Credit #1 as well as Cars.com

• Bad Service