4.0
Average based on 1 reviews
  • Good selection of high mileage cars.

I'm not one who needs my hand held when making my purchase . In my journey in looking for a car for my daughter . I make sure I run car fax on vin numbers before purchasing, Williston wheels does that on all there cars for free. There inventory are mostly high mileage cars + 100,000 miles but the vin all seem clean . They do some initial repairs but it's still a hight milage car and requires an outside mechanic to take a close look . They allowed me to take the car to whoever I wanted before the purchase with no obligation to buy. They mentioned some issue typical of the model year I was purchasing and that those repairs they had made on the vehicle.i check information from second sources and they were right on with the model year issues. They told me of the repairs without me asking. They were negotiable on price. The car check out clean by my mechanic. Purchase price was indeed $3,000 under book (as advertised) as noted by the bank that gave me the car loan.They gave me a small warrantee on the engine and drivetrain which was better then most were willing to give on the same vintage car. In general honest people, maybe a little rough around the edges . I was buying a car not a social expierence.