Gillman Subaru of North Houston

43 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 5, 2018

We came back because Emily and Jay earned our business by going above and beyond to help us buy a new van. Definitely with the drive to experience this... kind of treatment.

October 27, 2018

Customer service is great. Team work across sales people and finance was wonderful. The product that Subaru is producing has improved in my opinion. Talk... to Russ the tallest guy in the room along with Darrel. We purchased the New ‘19 Ascent. The performance feels better than the numbers it produces. The all-wheel drive is great ; engine is super peppy and responsive. Happy customer!

October 4, 2018

I purchased my vehicle here and do my maintenance work here. The people are friendly, knowledgeable, and complete work in a timely manner. Clean facility

October 3, 2018

Being able to start the process online was incredible, from viewing the lowest available price to getting a trade in value for the vehicle being traded.... Even working with Patrick Clausen via email, analyzing finance options versus leasing, made it a very easy process that did not feel like a high pressure sale. Once an agreed upon deal was made, showing up at the scheduled appointment time to test drive the car, head to the finance department to complete all the documentation electronically and receive it on a flash drive, then back out to the vehicle to review the safety features and pair my phone up, I couldn't believe how easy the process was and the fact that we were only at the dealership an hour, maybe an hour and a half before we were back on our way to enjoy the weekend, was astonishing. Many thanks to Patrick and the team at Gillman Subaru North for the great experience.

October 2, 2018

Excellent service Friendly - motivated - "real" people. The Subaru team is so so customer service oriented, all of them. It was such a great... experience!

September 26, 2018

We bought a certified used 2018. I desired to see the inspection report before purchase. The salesperson brought out the service history but no official... inspection report which was given to us to sign in finance Dept. I noted the service history did not show the chip repair that was located just under the eyesight center which showed on the windshield diagram on the inspection report. So I went out to the vehicle to look at the windshield and found another chip on the lower drivers side. I put my fingers over it and could feel the rough edge. Well it was fixed or filled; but, it is still noticeable and is still an imperfection in what was to be a certified vehicle. I am going back to the dealer to make it perfect. I was told that the windshield imperfections can interfere with the eyesight features of accuracy for blind spot detection etc. One other issue was we expected and we were told when we asked sales if the Forester had Android auto. Big mistake to ask as this can be a game of he said or did not say. So after we put all the paperwork in finance together and asked the salesman after the fact to show us the buyer checklist, and go over the specifics - guess what. There is no Android auto for maps on the 2018 Forester Premium. Well we were told we could get our money back by the used car sales manager. I feel the salesmen should tell the customers and demonstrate the options including the Navigation, and/or Apple Play or Android Auto which my experience has shown they do not know about the prior two items or don't demonstrate or say they are there and they are not. One other concern I have is the tailgate color looks like a slightly different color than the sides of the vehicle. I will have it put on a lift and checked out. This has been an exhausting ordeal. I love the 2018 Subaru Forester Premium with the 2.5 engine. I just hope that from reading a previous reviews on another sight that there wasn't an accident on this loaner we bought that was fixed and not mentioned on the Carfax and that is not the reason for somewhat of a difference in shading on the tailgate. I drove a 16 yr old car and had been looking for a year for a vehicle with something this 70 yr old grandmother and 72 yr old husband could afford, enjoy and keep without major repairs. I pray that these people are honest, God fearing people.

September 26, 2018

Everything is always perfect - the greeting, the service, the follow up. This dealership has taken care of everything that I have asked for, regarding... my 2017 Outback.

August 31, 2018

I usually hate going from place to place when looking. In this case I only made one stop and looked at one car. Awni took good care of me. So far things... are great!

August 27, 2018

We are SOOO incredibly happy with the 2018 Subaru Legacy we purchased from Awni Kawar! He was very kind and patient with all of our children we had in... tow. We told him what we wanted and he knew right away what would fit our style and size. He was able to get to the budget we could afford and when we went in to do the financing, it was super fast and all electronic. No long paper signing and not a lot of paperwork to take home. The best part about it all is we were in and out within 3 hours.....that never happens! Normally its an all day event to buy a car, I will definitely be recommending Awni to everyone I know.

August 25, 2018

I don’t care for Subaru vehicles because I’m a truck person, but I needed a vehicle for my fiancé. She loves it. Ricky and Sunny were... the best sales people I’ve ever encountered in my life with buying vehicles. Will definitely go to them again. They’re very professional and believe in the product that they’re selling, not their paycheck.