Seacoast Truck and Auto

14 reviews

September 12, 2014

I have bought four cars off of Seacoast over the last few years... it's safe to say I'll be doing business with them for much longer, too. The guys who... run it are honest, up front, and a pleasure to work with. Their prices are the lowest around, which makes for a easy negotiating process. I have zero complaints, and each of my cars from them have served me well!

March 29, 2014

I attempted to purchase the 2006 Subaru Forester LL Bean edition they have for sale (3/28/14). I took it to my mechanic, who identified the head gaskets... needed to be replaced. Noticeable oil smell and we could see the drips coming off the engine when we put it on a lift. I still wanted to buy the car (once head gaskets replaced), but the dealership would not do the repair, even though they agreed it needed to be done.

August 26, 2012

went down to look at a 2002 mini cooper that was on the web site.took it for a test drive and car was as they described. mike the sales man was very good... to work with and also very helpful with the paper work. we bought the mini cooper and was very happy with the purchase.we would return to buy again in the future.

November 13, 2011

Very clean used cars on this lot. There are so many used dealers up this way, and most of the cars aren't even clean. Not here...clean, nice used cars.... Very nice (2) guys who run this place. The price is the price which is makes the buying process very easy. They put brakes and 4 new tires on my car (01 Focus) for no extra charge, as well as an inspection sticker. There is an $89 dealer prep fee but they put a sticker on it and fix anything it needs for inspection (hence the tires and brakes on our car), so I did not balk. They offer a free carfax which a lot of the other used car places do not want you to see... I would not hesitate for a minute to buy here again.