New 866-831-6423
Used 866-714-3076 Email Dealer
Service 866-831-2659

• Great Service and Friendly Staff . . Stop by TODAY

I purchased my 3rd Kia in January 2014, a Premium Kia Cadenza. I am absolutely in love with this car. I want to thank Kevin Murray and his entire staff at the dealership for all the great service I have received. They make car buying a pleasurable experience. After making my purchase in January, I was contacted by Kia Motors America in August for being a loyal Kia owner and offered an all expense paid trip to Seoul, South Korea. In September, my daughter (also Kia owner) and I, went on a trip of a life time. I was one of 6 chosen in the United States to attend their 3rd Annual Kia Customer Loyalty Trip. Who could have ever imagined Kia had such a program. Of course, to see that it is really real, you can Google Kia Customer Loyalty Trip 2014 to see our week condensed in 7:08 minutes. We truly received the "red carpet" treatment while in South Korea! Obviously, I will continue to be a loyal Kia owner and you should consider making Kia your next new vehicle.

• Service Department

Customer service in the service department is excellent. Staff go out of their way to be nice. I was allowed to use a coupon upon request even thou I left the coupon at home.