First Hyundai

1263 reviews

1263 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of First Hyundai from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 5, 2019

I went in for an oil change and while I didn't have an appointment, it took 3 hours exactly time in->time out. I was told a 30-45 minute wait. After 2... 1/2 hours I went t see if it was done and was told they were finishing up but was still another 1/2 hour. They did need to lol at my sunroof for noise, which they lubricated, but still...that was quite a long time without anyone coming out to update

October 3, 2019

Brought in my Hyundai Santa Fe Sport for scheduled appointment. Order white up done quickly with no issues. Service done within suggested time frame. When... completed Lia Ralph reviewed the paperwork and answered any questions. in a professional manner. You have a very good employee.

• December 8, 2016

The service is right on time with my appointment and the service representative was helpful friendly and knowledgeable. I was very satisfied with the service... and highly recommend First Hyundai.

September 14, 2019

If you buy a car from this dealership deal with Dave Sacco. He is easy to work with, friendly, knowledgeable and a great guy. Great experience overall.

Dave Sacco

Sales Professional

(5.0) 115 reviews

Lindsey Iacabbo

(4.9) 62 reviews

September 9, 2019

My maintenance appointment was handled very efficiently and, to my surprise, very quickly. Good experience. Waiting room was very neat and clean, stocked... with snacks and drinks.

Angela Kiesman

(4.9) 63 reviews

September 8, 2019

Angela is fantastic in the service center ! She truly knows her products and offers information with a smile. Anyone I have had contact with is enjoyable... to work with

Angela Kiesman

(4.9) 63 reviews

September 6, 2019

First Hyundai kept reminding me to come in. Once in, no pressure to add new services in fact I had 3 bulbs out and they were replaced at minimal cost.... Great service.

Lisa Anderson

(4.7) 32 reviews

September 5, 2019

There’s not a low enough rating to give them. Worst car buying experience I’ve had and it’s not even close. This is the type of dealership that gives the... auto industry a bad reputation. Lying Salesman (Jeff Andrade) and overall incompetence across the board. Salesman lied several times throughout the process, we should have known better and walked away. However, that’s not the worst part. Bought a car on Memorial Day, trading in a car on end of lease with a 6 payments left. Included the last 6 months payments in the price of the car, then 3 months later they call because they think we owe them an additional $2k. Their accounting mistake, bottom line numbers were right but they entered the payoff wrong so we’re on the hook for $2k or have them send us to collections, Again, this is 3 months after buying. Then insulted by them and they accused us of remembering incorrectly. Conveniently, the paperwork with the supporting documentation was lost by them. Please stay away from these lying criminals at all costs and I am in the process of reporting them to every agency and board of dealers to save as many consumers from having been screwed by these people.

September 5, 2019

There's not a low enough rating to give them. Worst car buying experience I've had and it's not even close. This is the type of dealership that gives the... auto industry a bad reputation. Lying Salesman (Jeff Andrade) and overall incompetence across the board. Salesman lied several times throughout the process, we should have known better and walked away. However, that's not the worst part. Bought a car on Memorial Day, trading in a car on end of lease with a 6 payments left. Included the last 6 months payments in the price of the car, then 3 months later they call because they think we owe them an additional $2k. Their accounting mistake, bottom line numbers were right but they entered the payoff wrong so we're on the hook for $2k or have them send us to collections, Again, this is 3 months after buying. Then insulted by them and they accused us of remembering incorrectly. Conveniently, the paperwork with the supporting documentation was lost by them. Please stay away from these lying criminals at all costs and I am in the process of reporting them to every agency and board of dealers to save as many consumers from having been screwed by these people.

Please do not insult me with your passive aggressive reply. The sales process was awful from the start. Please feel free to contact me directly if you... want to hear about what an incompetent & lying team person you have. Example 1, you say Jeff contacted us several times. We have not heard from him since the day we bought the car. So either he¿¿¿s lying to you, or you¿¿¿re lying to us. We let it go at the time and didn¿¿¿t make an issue because we like the car and aren¿¿¿t the type to do that. But we¿¿¿ve been pushed too far by you.Furthermore, I didn¿¿¿t mutually agree to ANYTHING when we came in. The fact that you suggest that further shows what an awful, place this is that lies outright. The $2000 absolutely was added to the sale price to cover the last 6 months of payments, your team made the accounting error so I¿¿¿m stuck covering your mistake, very expensive lesson. The only reason we agreed to pay the additional money is to avoid being sent to collections. Let me be perfectly clear, I DISAGREE 100% WITH THIS OUTCOME AND I AM ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. I will spend every ounce of energy ensuring I report you to every consumer protection agency, review site, news and social media outlet to steer as much business away from you people.

Jeff Andrade

Sales

(4.2) 6 reviews

September 3, 2019

First Hyundai is great! It was a pleasant experience having Dave as my salesman, he was so much fun and definitely knows his stuff! Made test driving and... buying experience a blast! Everyone at First Hyundai was nice and professional. Thank you!

Dave Sacco