Leadership Auto Sales

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• May 20, 2013

We recently needed a vehicle replacement for our son and daughter. After checking the listings on online services, and checking the major auto dealers... where we experienced sticker shock, we happened upon Leadership Auto Sales website. I really liked the up front information that the staff provided on the site. We stopped by to look after hours, saw the car we were interested in as it was presented on the web, and decided to show up the next day and meet the owners. They are wonderful people, serving a local community with their business, matching good cars at a reasonable price with people who do not have unlimited car budgets. Randy and his wife Barbara are great to work with, answering all our questions and providing a solution to our transportation needs that worked out well for all of us. I highly recommend this understated local dealer for your transportation needs!

Jim it's an honor to have you and your family as our customer. It was a lot of fun helping you, your son and daughter. Thank You Very Much! Randy & Ba...rbara

November 24, 2013

I love Randy and Barbra they are great people and are helpful to their customers. They will work with you if any thing happens to you. Very nice peopl...e I got my first car from them paid that off and got a bigger car from them.

March 9, 2013

Good down-to-earth people!!!! No pressure selling honest people. Good deals on car and truck.... 90 day warranty comes with vehicles.... Can also purc...hase an extended warranty through VSC Warranty.

Thank You for the kind words, we really appreciate having you as our customer. Many Thanks to you and your family! Randy

January 17, 2013

I have bought 7 cars from Leadership Auto and will continue to do all of my car buying through them. They always have a great selection and I always ...get a fantastic car. They are the nicest people I have ever done business with and they make me feel like family every time. They work with me even though my credit is not great. I love this place!

Thank-You for the glowing review! I hope we can continue to be of help to you, your family and friends. Thanks Randy

December 10, 2011

I bought a 1996 Ford F150 from here and I could not be happier!!

Jo, we are so glad that you love your truck. We really enjoyed helping you with your purchase. Our business is built on repeats and referrals we great...ly appreciate your recommendation to others. Randy

November 6, 2011

I found the truck online from Cars.com and from the first call to Leadership Auto Sales to the last call and visit. I was completely satisfied with th...e overall buying experience. My concerns where that this place didn't look like "the big time auto places", but the Staff totally made up for that by being informative about thier business and treating me as more than just another quick sale. They took care of vehicle concerns prior to the completion of the deal without changing the price. So I would be very glad to say Thank you, Leadership Auto Sales. Kevin from Keller,Tx.

Kevin it was a pleasure to work with you and your son. Hope we can help you and your family in the future. Randy

Leadership Auto Sales