2.3
Average based on 3 reviews.
  • Satisfied Customer

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR REVIEW!!! I HAVE BEEN THE GENERAL MGR FOR 7 MONTHS AND STRIVE EVERYDAY TO PLEASE OUR CUSTOMERS!!!

The dealership had straight forward pricing and the vehicle was in proper condition. All of my questions and issues were address and I wIll definitely consider this dealer for future purchases.

• UNRESPONSIVE DEALER

Had an issue with this dealer and wrote to the better business bureau to see if we could reach a resolution. Not only did dealer not care enough to try to satisfy a potential customer, they did not even respond the the Better Business Bureau! If you buy a good car, great for you---if not, be careful you may not be able to get a response from the dealer.

• Watch out for this Dealer!

I drive 80 miles round trip to buy a car that was advertised on the dealer's website. Before the trip I verified the car's availability and price. While negotiating the final price, the sales manager stated the vehicle was actually $5000. more than advertised. They claimed it was a mistake, but the car is still advertised are cars.com for the lower price. Watch out for false advertising of loss leaders to get you in the dealership.