2.7
Average based on 3 reviews.
  • !!VERY NICE PEOPLE! !!!

Got what I want it, with the payment I want it, Transat ion was smoth Juan took care of me...it took a while but they finance me !

• TREATS LONG TIME CUSTOMERS POORLY

I purchased and paid in full a 2002 ford ranger tremor a few years back. I then returned and purchased a 2008 honda accord. I only drove the honda on the weekends so i put only 800 miles on the car throughout two years. Recently, i went back to try and get a different vehicle which was a 2006 land rover. Even through i have been a loyal customer of theirs for years, they had the audacity to say they were not only going to take my honda that i even upgraded making it worth more,but they wanted another $1500 dollars as downpayment. Are you serious?? This was completely ridiculous and poor customer service considering my loyalty. I will NEVER purchace a vehicle from here again and i recommend you dont either.

• liars

I went here because I was looking to buy a car. I asked the sales guy if the Mazda Miata was expensive to maintain. His exact words were, "yes. Its a Japanese car. No. Its just like buying a Toyota, Honda, Mazda. Volvo and Acura's are more expensive".. Okay so this guy gives me 2 different explanations. I know right away to stay away from here. Then on a Subaru, he tells me that the car as 90k miles and the car has 132k miles and he still wanted $10k for it. Not happening.