Coggin BMW Treasure Coast

376 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Coggin BMW Treasure Coast from DealerRater.com
  • Top Notch Service

Thanks Debbie Starr, for leaving us this response. Matt McNeal, General Manager

Have been a long time customer Service department is top notch! Kelley Bragg always takes good care keeps me informed on progress .. sends a driver to pick up and bring back my car. My car always returns washed and vacuumed. I would highly recommend .

Thanks Debbie Starr, for leaving us this response. Matt McNeal, General Manager

• STRONGLY RECOMMEND
    April 25, 2017

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2017 X-3, IT WAS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH RICHARD GUIDE, HEWAS INFORMATIVE, COURTEOUS, AND A GREAT REPRESENTATIVE OF THE DEALERSHIP. MARY SZABO

• Highly recommend.
    April 24, 2017

I first met Richard while on a scheduled maintenance visit. I had some questions concerning a newer model BMW, which he answered thoroughly and very knowledgeably. His pleasant and non pushy manner were a very large factor in my purchase of a new BMW. Should another BMW be in my future Richard will be the one I work with.

• 2017 530 I
    April 23, 2017

Great sales team!!! They are very easy to deal with. The process was was quick which is a big plus for me. I hate wasting my time waiting for paperwork , which Gene had prepared for before I arrived at the dealership!! I would most definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new BMW !! Todd Brognano

• Genuine people
    April 23, 2017

Gene Principato and the finance staff there are miracle workers! They pulled out all the stops to get me the vehicle that I wanted with an affordable monthly payment and they did it! I highly recommend Gene and Coggin BMW for anyone looking for a new or new to you car. Never thought as a woman, I would be able to get a good deal on a car at any dealership. These folks are good, honest, and hardworking people who truly do their best for their customers! Thank you Gene!

• Love my 428 convertible
    April 23, 2017

Coggin BMW is awesome!!! From ease of purchasing and to scheduleing . Richard Guide was great to deal with I would recommend him as your salesman

• Review for Gene at BMW
    April 23, 2017

Thank you so much for answering all of my questions honestly, and making that process not as painful as it otherwise could have been. I'm happy with the car I leased. You can be sure that if I have any friends looking to buy new cars in the future, I'll be sending them to you and telling them to ask for Gene. Thanks again.

• Wonderful services
    April 23, 2017

Recently I just bought my dream car BMW and gene principato helped me he is a wonderful sale person. Highly recommend He is so friendly

• M Power
    April 22, 2017

Gene work with me for over a year to find me a car I really really liked, my wife will be looking for a X5 in the near future.

• 2017 BMW I3
    April 22, 2017

Great experience dealing with the sales rep, gave a good over view on product , well mannered and patient . Showed me all vehicles he felt that would fit into my budget and style.