• I purchased a Honda Civic at real deal auto

I purchased a used Honda Civic at real deal auto and I'm very happy with my purchase, Thank you for a great car buying experience.

• Great service great car

We bought a chevy suburban with real deal the car is great for over four year no problem at all we also got fainence through real deal in great conditions very reliable

• Yoks electronics

It was easy it was nice love my car they were very helpful and set me up with a new car

• Five stars

I purchased my first car from Real Deal they hook me up

I purchased my first car from Real Deal they hook me up

• Awesome Experince!

After coming to look at a car from this dealership i have seriously been surprized byu the amount customer service that i've recived wile searching for my next car! Although the car i was looking for wasnt there they had assured me that they would search for one wile grabbing their next cuple of new cars! I've never had a car dealership work so closely with me. Goodjob guys!!

• Mblack

A large selection of affordable cars that I really loved!

A large selection of affordable cars that I really loved!

• s. hawkins

I absolutely love my new car! The staff was very professional and met all of my needs and wants that I requested to have for my car. I was overly impressed when everyone went out of their way to ask questions and do the research that was needed to fit my budget I highly recommend Real Deal Auto to anyone seeking high quality, dependable cars and trucks! Thank you Real Deal you are truly the Real thing!!

• In the past 6 years i purchased 3 cars

In the past 6 years i purchased 3 cars from real deal auto, I always get a good deal and a great functioning car that serves me for many years to come, i couldn't be happier with the your service, Thank you real deal auto.

• I purchased my son a used Subaru at real deal auto

I purchased my son a used Subaru at real deal auto, I especially liked the fact that the sales guy didn't try to pressure me to shop right away and was vey nice the second time I came around, Thank you.

• I bought a BMW 5 series at Real Deal Auto Sales

I bought a BMW 5 series at Real Deal Auto Sales, The car drives and looks great and you will see me among your customers in the future.