Commuter Cars LLC

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

June 11, 2015

I've bought all my pick-up trucks from this lot and will continue to do so. I try to change my truck every few years and they always seem to have what... I am looking for or will soon have it. The service is great and I've never had any issues with my truck after my purchase.

June 11, 2015

Very friendly, family like staff. I was extremely picky and asked a lot of questions (which they were helpful). I told them what I could afford and th...ey never pushed for more. I am very pleased with the experience.

June 11, 2015

Driving by one day, I saw my Pathfinder and fell in love first sight. So I wanted it, some how someway, i was getting it. And they helped make it happ...en. They came down on the price, helped me get financing with cheep payments, and even through in a better stereo. I will definitely go there again.

October 2, 2012

I am a single, low income, disabled mother who purchased a van through this company with my tax return check. The short test drive was great, but the ...van had some fuse/electrical issues and Commuter Cars pretended to try to fix them. I had them fixed promptly at home by replacing a fuse. On my way home (about 50 miles) the van acted a little funny with the heater and temp gauge bounced all over. I did not think much of this because my former vehicle, which had been donated to my family by a church, had a broken temp gauge so I was used to it. The next day I found that the radiator was empty. I had it filled. I kept having to fill it

Commuter Cars LLC