Average based on 4 reviews
  • Friendly

Rob was really nice, and informative great place to buy a car

Rob was really nice, and informative great place to buy a car

• very friendly

I'm very thankful to petillo motors for taking care of me they were very patient as I am very picky and need perfection and that they delivered to me was perfection!

• very great service!

Very friendly people and excellent choice of vehicles I paid 4 thousand under market value I was impressed!

• the best car lot I have ever been at!

I needed a vehicle very badly was looking around for months. Came across petillo motors and I was very impressed for these quick reasons, They were VERY nice, very nice vehicles! Everything was spotless so clean & to top it off they are VERY UNDERPRICED! that's what I liked the most inexpensive for me!