Leesburg Auto Import

Call This Dealer

Used

• Volvo XC90 Buyer
    November 30, 2015

Tom Fala was an excellent advisor. I have purchased several cars from Leesburg Auto Import. I still have two of them. All have been excellent purchase...s. I am very satisfied with the vehicles and the service. I recommend Leesburg Auto Import to anyone looking to buy a used vehicle.

Fair price as is
    December 8, 2017

When buying from a dealership specializing in "As Is" vehicle, there is a certain expectation of what you will find. The vehicle I purchased was just... that, high mileage, a few dings, but fair for the selling price. Just as I expected. The staff was courteous, helpful and friendly.

Great price, OK service, misleading financing
    November 21, 2017

I purchased a 3 years old Honda from Leesburg Auto Import and I love the car. They didn't dance around me when I come for a test-drive instead they ju...st gave me the keys and let me to test drive the car any way I wanted. I loved the car and I haven't had any issues with it since I purchased it 4 months ago. They also offered $500 discount if I finance a car through them. I agreed to finance but I requested to process my application through one and only one financial institution as I didn't want to see tens of hard hits on my Credit Report. They convinced me through multiple conversations there would be only one Hard Hit and I signed on. A month later I checked my Credit Report and found out 4 Hard Hits from the day I purchased the car. I did all I could to communicate it to Leesburg Auto. I was almost annoying trying to avoid multiple Credit Report checks and they still placed 4 hard hits on my report. Other than this Leesburg Auto is a great place to buy cars and their prices are the lowest in the area.

Ability to immediatily conect with clients
    October 27, 2017

No pressure from sales people, Ready to advise, with the right information, friendly.

Stay away
    September 22, 2017

I purchased a vehicle from this dealer and it was not what I expected. Test drove the car looked it over and no big issues. The radio had a fault but ...I was assured that it was a code the dealer could clear and it was already diagnosed...a few days later I have a bad ticking sound from the engine and had the radio looked at. Come to find out the amp in the car burned out and the ticking was indeed the head that needs to be rebuilt. A shop I trust looked at the oil and said it was thicker and showed signs of an additive being in the oil. This would have masked the noise for a few days...I have sent in multiple emails and gone on their website to send in contact requests and I have been ignored. I know the car was sold as is but this is way beyond anything I could have imagined. No contact has been made and this is a big issue now that I'm stuck with a 20k+ car that can't be driven until it's fixed. I feel as I have been lied to and the fact that there is no response is alarming.

Very satisfied customer
    August 25, 2017

I purchased a 2008 Nissan Armada on August 22 2017. My salesman name was Yasser. He was very professional and did pressure me into anything. This was ...great car buying experience. Highly recommend Leesburg Auto Import

2014 BMW 528I
    July 31, 2017

I just purchased a 2014 BMW 528I from Leesburg Auto Import. I had a great experience from start to finish. They gave me more for my trade than the b...ig dealerships did. They answered all my questions and were willing to negotiate.

Wonderful Experience!!!
    June 18, 2017

This dealership was wonderful in every aspect. All of the people were willing to lend a helping hand and work with me until I was completely satisfied.... Yasser our salesman took very good care of us. If you are looking for somewhere where you know you will be in good hands and cared for this is the place you want to go. They have great prices all around. Richy

Ignored
    June 9, 2017

Yassir got back to me quickly when I inquired about a vehicle. BUT as soon as I began asking questions about rust and asking for more pictures, Yassir... lied to me and told me he sent the pictures. I inquired about the pictures 4 more times and Yassir completely ignored all my emails. Eddie in finance was helpful and was able to get me quotes quickly. Due to Yassir ignorance in ignoring my emails, I have decided to not pursue the vehicle anymore.

Good Experience
    June 7, 2017

Tom was great to work with. He was efficient, knowledgeable, and patient.

Leesburg Auto Import