Leesburg Auto Import

3.8 out of 5 (3.8) 262 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• November 30, 2015

Tom Fala was an excellent advisor. I have purchased several cars from Leesburg Auto Import. I still have two of them. All have been excellent purchases.... I am very satisfied with the vehicles and the service. I recommend Leesburg Auto Import to anyone looking to buy a used vehicle.

August 8, 2018

Contacted multiple times about the same car kept telling me it was sold and yet they still have it posted for sale. Would never buy from them.

July 26, 2018

I went to Leesburg auto imports to look at several cars on their two lots. It’s a smaller dealership with maybe 4 people there at max but it didn’t... come across as crooked. I ended up picking out a 2011 Audi s5 for about 18,000. I looked very clean and seemed to run well and I liked the car. Willy the manager helping me assured me the car was in great shape and had no issues with a clean Carfax. Which it seemed that way and he would not budge on the price much at all. I left and ate and decided I really liked the car and wanted to get it. After checking the car out the second time I came back I noticed a jug of antifreeze behind the driver’s seat. I asked Willy immediately about it and he said that they had to bring it to the other lot for another car. I didn’t think much of it since the car ran fine and I didn’t notice any leaks under the engine. I bought the car and drove it home. The next morning when running errands the car began leaking antifreeze heavily once the car was shut off. The car didn’t even last 24 hours. I called in and was transferred to Eddie for some reason. When I told him what happened he acted shocked and when I mentioned the antifreeze that Willy had took he asked me what color the cap was because whatever color it was it couldn’t have been for that car. I was a bit livid and he assured me they would help fix the car and I should take it into a real Audi dealership and have it looked at. A few days later the car had a repair bill of 5,818.32 dollars. The mechanic that worked on the car stated the hose that caused the leak had clearly been tampered with. The electronics were also reset causing any check engine lights to also be. Currently I can’t afford to repair the car fully. I sent them the repair order and waited. I waited for several days calling to check up each day and whenever I called in the manager always seemed to have the day off. Soon the response turned rude and shortly after they stopped answering my calls. I tried calling in several times at different times in the day with no results. After witch I emailed and stated what they did was not only immoral but illegal. That I spoke with a consumer law group and could take action if needed. Eddie responded within seconds and stated since I mentioned lawyer that I have to deal with theirs and to have a nice day. I should have read deeper into the reviews because this isn’t the first time that this dealership and its staff has covered up issues to vehicles and dumped them off on unsuspecting consumers.

July 21, 2018

Went by the dealership the car was not on the lot. Sent emails about the location of the vehicle and they never responded. Not sure if it was an attempt... at bait and switch or just bad customer service.

June 23, 2018

Spoke to Ronny on the phone, then went in and bought a Jeep from Tom, great transaction, fair price, no pressure. Best car buying experience I've... ever had!!!!!!!

June 5, 2018

The staff was very nice and did everything they could to assist in my purchase. Even though I did not purchase a vehicle they were very welcome to invite... me to come back again once my situation changed. I truly appreciated their kindness.

May 15, 2018

Got best price in Va here! I look from Pa ,Md to va! William was a good guy. Something was broke on the seat when I pick up and he called to get it replaced... for me! Thats why I told him I will buy more cars from him in future.

December 8, 2017

When buying from a dealership specializing in "As Is" vehicle, there is a certain expectation of what you will find. The vehicle I purchased was just... that, high mileage, a few dings, but fair for the selling price. Just as I expected. The staff was courteous, helpful and friendly.

November 21, 2017

I purchased a 3 years old Honda from Leesburg Auto Import and I love the car. They didn't dance around me when I come for a test-drive instead they just... gave me the keys and let me to test drive the car any way I wanted. I loved the car and I haven't had any issues with it since I purchased it 4 months ago. They also offered $500 discount if I finance a car through them. I agreed to finance but I requested to process my application through one and only one financial institution as I didn't want to see tens of hard hits on my Credit Report. They convinced me through multiple conversations there would be only one Hard Hit and I signed on. A month later I checked my Credit Report and found out 4 Hard Hits from the day I purchased the car. I did all I could to communicate it to Leesburg Auto. I was almost annoying trying to avoid multiple Credit Report checks and they still placed 4 hard hits on my report. Other than this Leesburg Auto is a great place to buy cars and their prices are the lowest in the area.

October 27, 2017

No pressure from sales people, Ready to advise, with the right information, friendly.