Average based on 93 reviews.
  • Wonderful Place

This is a wonderful place to buy a car! I would come back here to buy another car and I will refer everyone to come here!!

• Bouncy Dodge

bought a used dodge caliber. Drove 6000 miles in ten months. The entire suspension needs replaced. The car was inspected when I bought it. I'll pay for the fix. It was an expensive lesson.

• I love Lakeside

Well lets see what I want to and have to say on this review is Lakeside was so kind and patient with me and I have never had an expierence buying a car like I did with them. I have bad credit but they let me know we can still help. I recomend if your looking for a vehicle and want the best help, then go to Lakeside Auto Sales in Harborcreek!!

• great place

Awesome place. Awesome workers that helped me out soo much and I really appreciate all that they did for me. Really happy woman today and in my new Car. Thank you Andy!

• Tim Hawk was horrible

Tim hawk was rude and only wanted to throw me into an as is used car and he did not care about me at all. Mark and Justin were taking care of me and I was pleased with them but I don't like Tim Hawk and if he was not invovled I would of probably bought a car. Look for a new sales manager bc Tim is horrible.

• Mark was simply terrific!

Mark Lamphier was the nicest and easiest man I ever worked with! He made the process very quick and easy and got me into the vehicle of my choice and I couldn't be more happier with Lakeside! The only thing that kind of upset me was the sales manager Tim Hawk kept trying to push an extended warranty on me that I didn't want or need because it was a certified vehicle! although I really didn't like Tim lakeside is a ten out of ten as an establishment and Mark is a ten overall salesman! thank you mark and Lakeside

• Great car!

Great experience at Lakeside Auto in Erie, they worked hard to get me into a car I can afford. Dave knew exactly what I was looking for, he took care of me....I'm telling all my friends and family to go to Lakeside Auto, they won't be disappointed!

• 2011 Traverse

Top notch customer service from everyone. I dealt with everyone from the owner to the mechanic working on my car. Couldn't ask for anything more.

• Awesome place

Awesome place nice service nice cars good to deal with

Awesome place nice service nice cars good to deal with

• Love the Car!

Very satisfying, love the car! They worked with my difficult decision. I would reccomend everyone to Lakeside Auto before anywhere else!