Liberty Ford Maple Heights

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 231 reviews

• March 29, 2017

Awesome!!! Salesperson the best excellente!!! Give that gentleman a raise!

June 24, 2018

This is the first time I’ve given less than 5 stars to this service department, but my experience wasn’t as great as it has been in the pa...st. Customer service was still excellent, but 4 hours to install a battery and perform an oil change is unacceptable.

June 16, 2018

On 5-24-18 - I was traveling with my son with all four windows down. We head a pop sound both yelled " I have a flat tire about to cross an inte...rsection on Chargin BLVD and Warr Hts, OH. I was able to drive safely into the BP Gas Station and call the Ford Emergency Road Side Service Dept - the staff was very patient and helpful to assure me that help would be on the way immediately after I told what happened and my location. The tow truck service arrived - Always Towing - the staff person was friendly and patient. He safely hooked up the car - the back tire on the passenger side was completely flat. The driver was very friendly and hooked up the car and safely transported me and my son to Liberty Ford - at the closest Ford Location and where I purchased my 2016 Ford Focus in seemed this drive seemed very short - about 45 minutes. Moments arriving at Liberty Ford - all the staff immediately upon my arrival took care to make sure my son and i were ok and were safe and lastly about the condition of the car. They were very clear about looking into this matter and went right to work to repair. Everyone seemed to work quickly the intake person and the person who worked on my car - everyone was kind and help and asked if i needed anything while we waited for the tire to be changed - i needed to have a new one installed - it was completed. All the staff were joy to work with and helpful.

June 8, 2018

Jenna Cefani is the best service rep at Liberty Ford in Maple Hts OH. She is knows her stuff about cars and answers all questions thoroughly. She go...es above and beyond to assure the customer is happy and satisfied with customer service and repairs. The problem with the A/C not cooling to maximum was found and correctly repaired. Thank you Jenna. We are confident taking our cars to Liberty Ford for service and repairs.

Sandra, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you have any additional needs or ques...tions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

June 7, 2018

Great experience with Lorenzo Martino, he was patient with me, knowledgable and went over and beyond to help me have a good experience, as well as a ...great personality

Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will b...e more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

June 5, 2018

I had a wonderful experience with customers service very friendly my oil change was quick appreciate that service was great

Shawnda, thanks for the great star-rating! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experienc...e reflected this. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

June 4, 2018

Have done 4 leases here with great experiences each time. Service department also fantastic and have Saturday hours. Sales people go out of their way ...to find the car you want.

Kathleen, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! It is great to hear that we were a...ble to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out. We look forward to seeing you again!

May 15, 2018

Major damage to my Ford f150. Truck looked and drove great after repairs

April 18, 2018

Tried to purchased ford but wanted ford certified, dealer said another $1000!! Hilarious...$1000 from one side of dealership to other!

Thank you for your feedback about your visit with us. We're disappointed to hear of the negative shopping experience you had at our location. Please g...ive us a call at (216) 662-3673 if you?d like to discuss this matter further. We look forward to speaking with you. Take care.

April 8, 2018

Visited 4 dealerships, Ford Liberty knocked them all out of the park. Lorenzo Martino is the man! patient, knowledgable & helpful. GREAT EXPERIENCE! ...He helped me every step of the way with no Pressure. Got me in a beautiful car that I honestly did not think my credit would qualify for. He the team worked their magic and made it happen. VERY SATISFIED WITH EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS DEALERSHIP.

Thank you for the fantastic review, Tony! Congratulations on your new car, and please don't hesitate to reach out if there is ever anything that we ca...n do for you!