• Mr.J.Smiley

Awesome!!! Salesperson the best excellente!!! Give that gentleman a raise!

Awesome!!! Salesperson the best excellente!!! Give that gentleman a raise!

• New Car!

I was at Liberty Ford just to get my old car serviced which is always a pleasure when I decided to inquiry about a new car. Jovan Smiley did everything within his power to get my comfortably rolling in a new car! I am so happy with my decision! I truly appreciate his help!

• Very satisfied customer

My experience with Ford wonderful it always has been. I walk in to get a repair on the current car that I had walked out with the car I've been wanting for the last 2 years. I owe all of that to jovan smiley and his coworker Nick they were both wonderful very polite and very very good at what they do.

• Best experience!

Saleman followed up quickly with our online inquiry. We came in the next day to see the car and ended up buying it. Salesman was super easy to work with. No games and very straightforward. The indoor showroom was really nice on the cold snowy day. They made us feel very comfortable and the sales process was easy. Finance manager was very nice and made the process very easy. In the past I have hated the car buying process. I will definitely come back to work with this team when we need another car. They are the best!

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Kathryn! Thank you again for choosing Liberty Ford of Maple Heights, and we hope to see you again soon!

• Angela

I was helped by Gary, and he was very helpful. He also gave very good information concerning my warranty that I was unaware of. He was great to work with!

Angela, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thank you so much for choosing Liberty Ford of Maple Heights as your first choice for all your vehicle needs!

• Excellent customer service !!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent customer service !!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent customer service !!!!!!!!!!!!Excellent customer service !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Sirena! Safe travels!

• 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan

I got a very nice van and everyone was very nice to me and worked hard to get me out as soon as possible.

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Mark! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your vehicle from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Derek

We really appreciate your feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

It was good. Why do I need to write a review 50 characters or more. I just told you it was good. You should be happy that I'm taking my time to do this period. Last time I will not.

• Excellent

They Got me in a vehicle In a Day & It Is a Way Better Car I've Ever Expected and Made it affordable For me.

Tayvon, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Ms. Kern

Aaron was very helpful and explained what I needed.

Aaron was very helpful and explained what I needed.