New 877-289-3521 Dealer Website

Average based on 189 reviews
  • Outstanding service

as always the Service Dept. was outstanding in the service provided

as always the Service Dept. was outstanding in the service provided

We really appreciate your feedback! At Liberty Ford of Maple Heights, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Excellent customer service !!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent customer service !!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent customer service !!!!!!!!!!!!Excellent customer service !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Sirena! Safe travels!

• 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan

I got a very nice van and everyone was very nice to me and worked hard to get me out as soon as possible.

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Mark! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your vehicle from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Derek

We really appreciate your feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

It was good. Why do I need to write a review 50 characters or more. I just told you it was good. You should be happy that I'm taking my time to do this period. Last time I will not.

• Excellent

They Got me in a vehicle In a Day & It Is a Way Better Car I've Ever Expected and Made it affordable For me.

Tayvon, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Ms. Kern

Aaron was very helpful and explained what I needed.

Aaron was very helpful and explained what I needed.

• Brian Hill

My husband and I had an unfortunate experience at Liberty Ford in Parma Hts. Brian Hill stayed within our price range, very honest, and we would highly recommend him to our friends.

• #greatdude!

i came in for a simple oil change . and left out with a new truck .#stillinshock......the way these guys worked together and made me feel totally in control. was great i take my hat off to this guy steve fantastic job...kind courteous and understanding my situation great dude!

• Customer service

Thank you for your review.

I bought my fusion 2 months ago and really like the vehicle. I had to bring it back due to wheels needing balanced. Certified car purchased so I assume that's why no charge. Last week I brought my daughter up to also buy a certified vehicle. I have to bring her car back to have a front plate mount installed. She also likes her car. LaVair and Arana were great to work with. My only issue would be I have 4 missing rocker panel clips on the driver side and I feel I should not have to pay $5.00 for missing clips being missed by certification inspection and 37k later. Todd Moffat

Thank you for your review.

• 2015 Ford Focus

Jovan Smiley was very knowledgeable and informative working hard to locate the vehicle I was interested in. All my questions were addressed in a professional manner without any pressure. In addition, while the closing process was lengthy, the warranty review was complete presenting multiple options for vehicle service for the expected life of the car. I would purchase another vehicle in the future from Liberty Ford Maple Heightss. Thank you for making my first car purchase a little easier. Great job!