New 888-380-1443 Dealer Website
Used 888-337-6852 Email Dealer
Service 888-856-8229

Average based on 91 reviews.
  • Crest Cadilac/Acura

On arrival I met the used car salesman Dave (I'm not sure of his last name) I was creeted proffesionally and was shown the car that I came to see....I test drove the Chrysler and Dave said he would contact me regarding the needs of the car and what his departmen could do for me......He called the next day with the information....An excellent experiience without exception..........I would feel very comfortable dealing with Crest Cadillac should I have further interest in the vehicle..

• Not sure what to think

I'm not sure how I feel about this facility. I began dealing with them because of a listing I saw on cars.com. Upon calling about that listing I found the car was sold. I was looking for something specific and that car fit the bill. After learning that car was no longer available I decided to take a look at the dealers website to see what else they had in that price range. What I found was a newer car but with much higher mileage. Willing to listen I called back to discuss. Interested in this other car I decided to make the almost 3 hr trip to test drive. Upon arrival, and granted it was later in the day but I felt rushed and pressured into making a decision on the spot. I was repeatedly threatened with the old I have someone else interest routine which may or may not be fact. The salesmen were very firm and had no interest in making a deal. They basically told me they're not negotiating at all and if I dind't want the car, they really didn't care. Reluctantly accepting what they offered for my trade and semi-agreeing to pay the asking price I asked them to at least throw in a second key and fob as cars do come with 2 keys. They then told me it's a used car and it has 1 key sorry. Deciding to sign a purchase agreement I was eager to ask a lot more questions about the car regarding specific features. Features that were important to both me and my wife. Being assured the car had these features I went back the next weekend to take delivery. At then end of the day my impression of this dealer is they're not willing AT ALL to negotiate. They're not willing AT ALL to make the customer happy and the primary goal is to get ink on the paper as quickly as possible with no regard for the buyer. I bought the car and so far, beside the missing options(s), I'm happy with the car but the buying experience was less than accommodating. I'm going to say no I would NOT recommend, but if they had the right car at the right price, I may consider buying form them again.

• great deal

Mr. Horton, thank you very much for your time and business, we're thrilled that everything worked out!

Took a long shot trading in a lease vehicle. Got a great deal considering lease vehicle was 8000 miles over. Thanks Chris Brown for making this easy.

• Excellent dealership!

Excellent, quality service. No hassle buying experience.

Thomas Notarpole, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

Excellent, quality service. No hassle buying experience.

Thomas Notarpole, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

• great process

Joe Hawelka in sales was great to deal with & always goes the extra mile with the sales process along with Dave Thompson in finance!

Thank you for the kind words Jodi, we are lucky to have Davw and Joe with us!

Thank you for the kind words Jodi, we are lucky to have Davw and Joe with us!

• Great service. Friendly staff.

Lori, thank your kind words about your experience with Crest Cadillac. We always love to receive great feedback.

Craig Bunch, the manager, knew I was hoping to get out of my current lease and into an SRX with all wheel drive. He had contacted me a few times before but the deal wasn't right. He brought this current deal to me and it was perfect. Paul Holeck followed up and we got all of the paperwork completed and the deal done in a short time. They were professional and friendly and very easy to do business with. I would recommend Crest Cadillac to anyone in the market for a car.

• Always a pleasure!

I took my Cadillac ATS in for an inspection. While I was waiting I visited the showroom and had the nicest conversation with one of the salesmen, Steve. He told me about a feature on my vehicle that I never even knew I had. It had to do with the navigation. I tried it when I left, it is awesome! Before I knew it, Bob was coming to get me as my car was done! Always a pleasure to visit Crest Cadillac.

• Quick response-Service Dept.

Called in with a check engine light on and I had a service appt. in an hour. Took care of the issue and also a recall was taken care of. The service dept.is very thorough and always so helpful. Go the extra mile!

• Great buying experience

Great experience. Paul Hollack is very good. Please see him for help when looking for next vehicle!

• Amazing Service

I brought my CTS in for an oil change and the service was amazing. The service writer Liz Daniels was very thorough and knowledgeable.