New 855-875-2767 Dealer Website
Used 855-872-6945 Email Dealer
Service 866-854-0338

Average based on 51 reviews
  • My lease experience

I recently leased a car from Gerald Jones ,My sales agent was Wade He showed me all I needed to know about the car, from front to back. and Eric went through the actual process of buying the carhelping me understand the process of leasing my car . I will be glad to tell all my friends and relatives about my experience. Thank you .Susan

Susan, Thank you for your kind words. We were happy to assist with the purchase of your new I-MiEV and we hope that you are enjoying the gas free experience. We do appreciate your business and hope to be able to earn it once again!

• Great service.

I liked the honestly presented by the sales associate David Sward. I also appreciated the manager Don helping us make a deal.

• Very good

Everyone is so attentive and know how to care for the customer.. they did everything they could to make sure I got what I was looking sure.. And very nice people.

• EMoore

I had an extremely good experience when I purchased my CX5 from Mazada. Mr. Royal was patient, caring and very helpful in making sure I purchased the vehicle of my choice. He did an excellent job in keeping me informed. It was a great experience from start to finish. You are lucky to have such a genuine employee who enjoys what he does and treats his customers like family. I will be back.

• Good Service

Personnel are courteous. Work is done professionally and in a timely manner. Facilities for waiting are comfortable. It has been that way for years.

• Excellent buying experience

While shopping for my new car I was pleasantly surprised how the sales staff was professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. Most of all, I liked the way I was treated and that there was no pressure to buy.

• recall on my mazda

Dan Wilkins very friendly and helpful about repairing my problem on my mazda.

Dan Wilkins very friendly and helpful about repairing my problem on my mazda.

• Excellent Dealership

I'm always very satisfied with the overall customer service I receive from Greald Jones Mazda, I drive over an hour to get my car serviced. I have bought several new vehicles from this dealership and will continue to go there for my vehicle service and or needed maintenance. They always take care of me here.

• Highly recommend

Great customer serivce. Was checked on multiple times during my wait to see if I needed anything.

• 2016 Mazda 6 GT

Excellent experience at dealership, excellent car.

Excellent experience at dealership, excellent car.