San Tan Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1217 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of San Tan Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Great advisor

My service advisor was very respectful and knew my concerns and handled them very well and in a timely manner Thanks Jesus C

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Christopher. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you aga...in for the review!

• car service

Went for a L/O/F but found additional work. Was called and told that it needed done but was covered by warrentie

• Service Performed

Excellent service, car clean when returned 30 min. under what was quoted to me when first arrived.

• Oil change

Great customer service. I will always come back to the dealership for maintenance on both my car and my daughters car

• Great place to buy a car

Shannon did a great job working with her she worked very hard to get me the deal I have. Love the car and working with this dealership

• Certified Expedition

I went to SanTan ford because they were the only ones in a 500 mile radius that had a certified expedition EL. Met with John Dye, who came in on his d...ay off. Made a good deal quickly. No screwing around or back and forth. Had an issue with the vehicle and the certification. John and San tan took care of the issue! No questions! They just made it right!

Overall Experience

• Watch out for items added to the agree-on price

I bought a nice, clean used F-150 there but ended up over paying because of an expensive error I made -- not bringing my reading glasses to supplement... my 70 year-old eyes. During the negotiation phase, we agreed on a sales price signed by me, the salesman, and the sales manager on a sheet of paper. Later, during the payment phase with the Finance guy, we found that the price had jumped by about $1500 to pay for some over-priced and unwanted add-ons. Earlier, in the lot tour of vehicles phase, the salesman mentioned that all of their vehicles come with GPS tracking, a paint protection warranty, and etched glass for security. But there was no mention that these would be added to the agreed-upon sales price. Since those items were at the bottom of the negotiation sales sheet, the error was mine since I didn't see them. I should have walked out, but at that point I was vested in getting the truck. So if you go there, tell them up front that you will not accept any such add-ons before you find a vehicle and negotiate to buy it.

Thank you for your honest feedback about your experience with us. It is our goal that every customer leaves satisfied so we are disappointed to hear t...hat you did not. We take our customers? comments seriously so we hope that you?ll give us a call at (480) 821-3200 so we can understand exactly what went wrong and do our best to try and resolve this matter to the best of our ability.

• Went the extra mile

I got a great deal. They worked with my budget for what I was looking for in a car. Jeff's service was outstanding. If anybody ask me where can I find... a quality car for a fair price, I would direct them to SanTan Ford

• Love my Ford Flex

Jeff Ochs and San Tan Ford were amazing. They earned a customer for life by being honest, straight forward and an absolute pleasure to do business wi...th. I would highly recommend them to all my family and friends.

• Fast and Friendly!

Bought a very slightly used 2017 Fiesta ST for a great price and had amazing service along the way. Jeff, the internet sales manager, was fantastic to... work with and made sure we were in and out as fast as possible! Loving the new car!

San Tan Ford