4.4
773 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of San Tan Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Great advisor

My service advisor was very respectful and knew my concerns and handled them very well and in a timely manner Thanks Jesus C

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Christopher. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• Great.
    May 22, 2017

The experience was great. People from I department to another were all helpful and knowledgeable.we we're able to get what we needed and at a price we could afford.

• Amazing
    May 21, 2017

The group at San Tan Ford was very attentive to my wants and needs and did everything in their power to help me get the car of my desire. I would recommend San Tan Ford to anyone looking for a new Ford, or heck any used car too. If they don't have what you are looking for, they will find it and make it available for you.

• Awesome service

The team at San Tan Ford was amazing to work with, and would recommend anyone looking to purchase a new Ford or any used car go to San Tan Ford. They will do everything they can to make you happy and get you into the car or your choice and make sure you are happy and satisfied when you leave.

• Great. They made me happy
    May 20, 2017

I had a lot of problems with my vehicle. Everyone pitched in to make it work. Special thanks to Anne, Leslie, Ryan, Mark, Abraham and especially Kieran Love that team

• Great
    May 19, 2017

Pam was great and the deal was easy. In and out in 3 hours. I would buy there again and maybe bring my wife for a new vehicle

• Love my ST
    May 19, 2017

Very friendly, helpful, and made the process of trading in my car painless. We will be returning here for our next vehicle and the upgrades.

• Great service excellent process
    May 16, 2017

3 rd vehicle purchased feom san tan ford. Brian Huglin and his team were top notch. We were treated fairly and the process was quick.

San Tan Ford

San Tan Ford

Thank you so very much for your kind words!! It was a pleasure to assist you in your automotive need!! Please let me know if you need anything in the future!! -Brian

• Roush fan
    May 11, 2017

Jim Burns is one of those sales people that go the extra distance even after the purchase was made. The service department is also very courteous and professional will be doing all my services at this dealership.

• San tan Ford

Jim Burns is a very stand-up salesperson. Will go the extra mile even after the car has been purchased. The service department is also very professional and courteous a pleasure to do business with.