Atlanta Motor Company, Inc.

Visit Atlanta Motor Company, Inc.
Sales hours:
Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–1:00pm
Sunday Closed
(770) 872-0848 (770) 872-0848

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

two thumbs up

bought a jetta here a couple weeks ago and was 100 % satisfied with the complete transaction. friendly place,& NO pushy sales tactics, made for a great experience ..

Excellent Experience

Scott was the most genuine and professional dealer we've experienced. He worked with our difficult schedule and made time for us on his off day to seal a deal. I would recommend everyone who is in the market for a car to check him out first. We will definitely come back when the time comes for our next vehicle purchase.

Excellent experience!

Fantastic experience. Scott was responsive and went above and beyond with all of my questions and requests. Buying this online and sight-unseen, he made me feel very comfortable about my decision. He also was helpful with the financing, providing all requested information promptly. I was highly impressed with his professionalism and helpfulness and his overall operation. I highly recommend working with Scott at Atlanta Motor Company.

3-Time Customer!

This is our 3rd purchase from Atlanta Motor Company but this one was special. It was for our 16yr old son! We couldn’t be more thankful to have worked with such an integrity-filled team. We are delighted with our purchase from top to bottom. Thank you, Scott! We will never trust anyone but Atlanta Motor Company to guide us in our search for a quality vehicle at a fair price.

Above and beyond!

I cannot recommend Scott Brody/Atlanta Motor Company highly enough- the experience was top-notch from start to finish. Scott was VERY patient with all of my questions and concerns and went out of his way to make sure that if we were going to drive 6 hours (!) to check out a car there would be no surprises. He was very upfront about a few minor cosmetic flaws in the car and even had the headliner replaced on very short notice at my request, as well as sent me a switch replacement overnight for a window switch that we hadn't noticed wasn't working correctly (it worked but the automatic function didn't- a very minor issue). When I say "above and beyond" I mean it! The entire process was completely stress free and I feel like I got a great deal on a car I had been looking for for 2 years! I hope I don't need to buy another car again for a long time but if I do I will absolutely be back and have no reservations about making another road trip from Raleigh to Atlanta Motor Company. Thanks Scott! PS- After we concluded our business Scott and his family were going to meet and possibly adopt a rescue dog soooooo... even more extra points on that!

1.5

Very Dissatisfied and Disappointed!

I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Veloster from this dealership. I purchased it with almost 60k miles. At 80k miles the motor blew. And the dealership would not honor any warranty on the motor. Needless to say I will never purchase another vehicle from this dealership.

Dealer response

Christopher, Please check your records and kindly remove this review and redirect your frustrations towards the dealership you actually purchased the vehicle from. You did not purchase a Hyundai Veloster from Atlanta Motor Company, Inc. in Flowery Branch, GA. Thank you.

Great Experience

Purchase was easy, Scott was very professional, much better than going to a dealership! Even got an extended warranty - definitely go here for next vehicle!

10/10

10/10. I purchased a pre-owned vehicle from this dealer and I could not have asked for a better experience. My purchase was quick, easy, and simple, plus the car had been thoroughly gone through and checked. I would recommend the Atlanta Motor Company, Inc to anyone.

Awesome Car experience.

I have purchased 5 vehicles from Atlanta motor company. They have all been excellent vehicles and were great values. I would highly recommend Atlanta Motor Company and will personally continue to buy from them in the future.

Perfect!!

If you are looking for a rare and special experience...look no further. Very pleased with my recent purchase of a 2011 Mercedes-Benz C300...the car was exactly as represented. Very pleased with the car. Scott made time on a Saturday to meet with us and do business. Well worth the time spent to commute from south GA. Highly recommended, would definitely do business again. Thank you Scott!