333 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Haldeman Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Great service

The staff was very helpful and friendly. The buying process was quick and easy. I would recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Leann, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that we could make your visit easy and quick, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. Thank you for your recommendation; we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Sincerely, Kenneth Ruch, General Sales Manager

• Damon Pappas
    April 22, 2017

I was very happy with my salesman Damon. He was very honest and helpful. If you want an easy experience with the purchase or lease of a new vehicle ask for Damon.

• Friendly clean dealership

Damon and Ken were very friendly and easy to work with. I felt that they gave me a good price on my truck.

• Oil Change

When Service realized we had missed a communication and I had been waiting for an extended period, they did everything in their power to get me promptly service. No harm, no foul. Nice job guys.

• Great experience
    April 16, 2017

I have been dealing with Haldeman Ford of East Windsor for many years and have purchased numerous vehicles from them. GM JR Battreall and Bryan Wheelerhave a great crew who are extremely experienced and always helpful . I just purchased a new 2017 Escape, and my son bought the 2016 Edge and we are both very happy with our experience. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a great dealership to visit Haldeman Ford of East Windsor.

• Buying my car

• Awesome
    April 14, 2017

I like turtles. And Damon was cool. 25 words? Geez. Thank you Damon. Thank you for my car. I guess technically it's an SUV. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

• Pleasant Experience!
    April 13, 2017

Haldeman Ford is a place where we met our Sales Consultant Damon Pappas. He was not only pleasant, but very knowledgeable about the car we had interest in. He did not pressure us in any way, was genuine, and left us with such a nice impression. We are so glad to have met Damon and thank him for making our buying experience with Haldeman Ford smooth and enjoyable.

• Great customer service representative

Heather is great! She goes beyond her job description to make sure the customer is satisfied. Thanks again for your help!

• Worth the 40 minute trip!

I like how you’re always accurate with your wait times, and the general interactions between the service staff members and shop crew. Being a more hands-on person, I also like the fact I get a full vehicle rundown of what’s recommended/needed both at the start and end of the servicings. I overall enjoy my experience enough to justify the 40 minute trip it takes to get me there.