Evanston Subaru in Skokie

New Used Service

4.3
  • Good Used Car Experience
    February 16, 2015

I recently purchased a used car from this dealer after finding the listing on Cars.com. Overall, my impression of this dealer is good and the buying p...rocess was quick and easy with minimal haggling.

• A ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE AT EVANSTON SUBARU
    January 28, 2018

Overall it was a very satisfying experience. There was no pressure. The quality of the Subaru sells itself. This is the third car that myself or relat...ives have bought here.

• A wonderful experience
    December 27, 2017

We had a great experience from start to finish with Evanston Subaru. Our salesman was personable and knowledgeable - and low key. It’s not a high-pr...essure experience. I can tell you that their prices are fair. Also we had a really good experience with their finance department. I can’t imagine buying a Subaru from any other place.

• Omg!! Thank you!!
    November 17, 2017

What a professional group of people! I came in wanting to upgrade my impreza for a crosstrek. It was a seamless and relaxed...yes, Relaxed experience!... Ron was incredibly honest, understanding and supportive. I was very happy impressed by his professionalism, knowlegde and kindness. John gave me advice about a warranty refund that I would never have known about. He was informative and so calm. Thank you Subaru Evanston for giving me the car of my dreams and for making this experience fun!! See you for my next oil change :)

• Good place
    November 7, 2017

Excellent service all aboard. They invited me back to give a tutorial about the new car i purchased

• Great atmosphere, nice employees.
    November 6, 2017

A family feel with a no pressure sales pitch. Would recommend.

• Great experience!
    October 14, 2017

Purchased a new car for my mom. Very good buying experience. Top salesman Larry Komisar was a great help to us. Highly Recommend Evanston Subaru for ...buying a car. Our car arrived in 3 days of ordering.

• A Remarkably Satisfying Car Buying Experience
    September 23, 2017

I am almost at a loss for words, for how delighted we are with our recent experience with Evanston Subaru. Having purchased many new, used and certifi...ed cars from dealers over the years, this was by far my most positive, and I must say refreshing, automobile buying experience EVER. From the moment I was greeted, I felt at ease, and relieved that all of my questions were answered, with actual answers, not questions! The combination of genuine caring, consideration, honesty and professionalism at Evanston Subaru, is not something I will ever forget. Oh, and no other dealer came close to the great price we got on our new 2018 Outback, and there was no drama over receiving that price! The folks at this dealership work extremely well as a team, and everyone, from owner Rob, to sales, finance and service staff, made us feel like part of the family. Many thanks to (in the order we met) Benny, Karl, Lou (who patiently showed me the car, and handled the greater part of the transaction!), co-owner Rob, service manager Ray, AND David and John, in the business office, who both made the paperwork understandable, and easy, in a no pressure / no games signing of papers. (Okay, that sounds like lots of people for one Outback sale, but because of our schedules, we had to come in on consecutive days to get everything done. NEVERTHELESS, nobody's day off in any way compromised the continuity, or ease and comfort, of buying a new Outback!). We shall always give a “you have to go there!” endorsement of this business!

• Lito and Monica Mercado
    September 7, 2017

Our salesman Larry Komisar was very knowledgeable about the vehicles he was selling. The entire Evanston Subaru staff was friendly and not overbear...ing.

• First Subaru
    August 23, 2017

Had a great car buying experience, bought the 2018 Crosstrek. Everyone was polite and helpful without being annoying. Only had my vehicle 4 days, but... I'm lovin' it.

Evanston Subaru in Skokie