• Walk In.

No appointment got me in and out fairly quickly. Did what I asked and gave me recommendation.

Dear Ledzepp, If you're referencing Led Zeppelin in your screen name, Great Choice! Thank you for servicing with us and for entrusting us with your vehicle's maintenance needs. Hopefully we'll see you the next time your vehicle wants to "Ramble On" over this way. Sincerely, Matthew Rogerson Internet Manager

• Service dept

Very courteous and professional staff. Great waiting lounge

Very courteous and professional staff. Great waiting lounge

• Great service

Great customer service to get my oil changed and Jeff was very friendly and helpful with helping me figure out how to get something specifically cleaned on my car.

• Great team

The team at Ferman Ford do a great job. Cameron is the best service advisor.

The team at Ferman Ford do a great job. Cameron is the best service advisor.

• Recent Repairs

Had our Explorer in for repair to the air bag sensor. Was pleased to find out that the repair was to the wiring harness "open" circuit and not the sensor itself and that Ferman was covering it under warranty from the previous sensor replacement. Thanks for your honesty and integrity. And as usual, the Orange service team did a great job. Also, shout out to Brian with the courtesy shuttle!

• Bought my 2017 at Ferman Ford!!

We had a great car buying experience. I bought the vehicle I wanted at a price that was affordable. Sales team was great and very helpful. Undoubtedly the best auto buying experience I've had!!

Dear Quinn, Thank you for the review about your car buying experience with our dealership. We appreciate hearing that we exceeded your expectations. We hope that your new Ford brings you miles of driving satisfaction. Sincerely, Matthew Rogerson Internet Manager

• Repairs

Good and fast service done on time. Always use Furman for car service.

Good and fast service done on time. Always use Furman for car service.

Dear Marvin, Thank you for servicing with us and for recommending us to others. We hope your Ford is running well and look forward to seeing you when it's due for its next maintenance. Please let us know if there is anything we need to improve upon. Your satisfaction is our priority. Sincerely, Matthew Rogerson Internet Manager

• Great service

Dennis & Talon were wonderful to work with. The truck is running great

Dennis & Talon were wonderful to work with. The truck is running great

Dear Buzz, Thank you for the kind review and the kind words regarding Dennis and Talon. Thank you for allowing us to maintain your vehicle. We hope it's running well for you and hopefully we'll see you when it needs its next maintenance. Sincerely, Matthew Rogerson Internet Manager

• Change the oil

I like the attention that they give to the costumer, and the job they did to my car was very good Thank you.

Dear Miguel, Thank you for servicing with us and taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope your vehicle is running well. Thank you for entrusting us with its maintenance needs. Sincerely, Matthew Rogerson Internet Manager

• Car recall

The recall was completed Annoyed with this format that requires sa certain number of letters to be written before being accepted.