Sandy Motors

Quick, Friendly, & honest!

Great dealership, was treated fair, great price and very very nice selection of cars and truck has a new car dealer feel. The day I came to do the paperwork for my new Van i was in and out within 30 minuets! That was even after all the paperwork and going over warranty that I got. John made the paperwork very easy and the other 2 salesmen who helped we were fantastic!

Thank you Sandy Motors and Rick!

Recently purchased a Volvo from Sandy Motors we worked with Rick, what a pleasure he was to work with! Overall we spent about 2 hours at the dealership looking at the car. Rick answered all our questions and was very patient with us!! We got financing thought the dealership, the rate John got was outstanding. Needless to say me and my husband are over the top happy with our choice of car and how we were treat at Sandy Motors! Thank you!

A pleasure!

Were a great help! I loved being able to go online and fill out the credit app before i went down. Within about an hour of filling out the app John called to let me know I was approved we scheduled a test drive and I was here right after work last Wednesday. I drove a Chrysler 200 that I was approved for (my first time driving one) Loved the look but it was a tad small for my liking, Glenn who I was working with gave me they keys to a few other cars in the same price range to let me compare them . It was like a breath of fresh air...NO PRESSURE he just let me take my time with out hovering over me! About an hour later I decided I wanted to drive a Ford Taurus they had, loved everything about it! I have a deposit down on it as we speak and am scheduled to pick it up after work on Friday! Quality pre- owned dealership, you can tell they really care about the customer. - Picked up my car TODAY! and the paperwork process was so quick and was gone over very well with me! Thank you, thank you!

Dealer response

Mr Lanken, thank you very much for your kind words and review! A pleasure to work with you!

The best experience

Five starts all the way! From the moment my husband and I come to Sandy Motors we were greeted with a smile! Steven was a pleasure to work with, John made paperwork so easy and fast! Very pleasurable experience, needless to say we are very happy with our Jeep Patriot!

Dealer response

Susan, we are thrilled you enjoyed your expereince with us! Thank you for the kind words!

Will definitely be making a purchase here!

My daughter and I have stopped in to look at cars two weekend in a row, she is getting her license and wanting to buy her first car, Have spoke to all of the salesmen plus the gentleman that dose the paperwork. They all have been very helpful with questions and kind of cars we should look at. We will definitely be making a purchase for my daughter very soon. But this is a great local dealership! Thank you

Making a purchase soon here!

Great selection of cars, my daughter and I have stopped in a few times, as she is getting ready to buy her first car. They are very helpful and give us all in info we need when asking questions. Will definitely be making purchase here soon enough!

Dealer response

Harvey When you are ready we will be here! Contact us any time!

Not Pushy

Very helpful all around, I did not buy but got some great information from John, he took the time to help with the questions I had for when I am ready to make a purchase. Thank you!

Great customer service and good clean cars

We had a wonderful experience working with John and Steve to get my wife her first BMW 128 convertible which had very low miles and in excellent condition. We went to RI all the way from NJ to buy the car and John was very accommodating, even coming in late at night so we could pick up the car. John has a very friendly voice, gentle demeanor, was very honest about the price of the car, miles, price, carfax, and didn't try to sell us the car like some used car sales men we had called. They washed and prepared the car for pick up and John even made sure it had a full tank of gas before we drove 4 hrs back to Jersey. I highly recommend them because of how smooth John made the transaction and even worked with my credit union directly. My only recommendation is to make sure that they receive the check from your bank before you attempt to go pick up the car since they don't release cars until paid in full. Great customer service and look forward to buying more cars from them. Thank you Sandy Motors for our wonderful new BMW 128 convertible.

Great customer service and good cars

We had a wonderful experience working with John and Steve to get my wife her first BMW 128 convertible which had very low miles and in excellent condition. We to RI all the way from NJ to buy the car and John was very accommodating, even coming in late at night so we could pick up the car. John has a very friendly voice, gentle demeanor, was very honest about the price of the car, miles, price, carfax, and didn't try to sell us the car like some used car sales men we had called. They washed and prepared the car for pick up and John even made sure it had a full tank of gas before we drove 4 hrs back to Jersey. I highly recommend them because of how smooth John made the transaction and even worked with my credit union directly. My only recommendation is to make sure that they receive the check from your bank before you attempt to go pick up the car since they don't release cars until paid in full. Great customer service and look forward to buying more cars from them. Thank you Sandy Motors for our wonderful new BMW 128 convertible.

Best Car Buying Experience.

Best car buying experience. The staff was friendly and helpful. There was no pressure at all. We had the deal closed and I was driving away in no time. I car was ready when they said and it was spotless. Detailed clean. They went over all the options with me. They made sure I understand what everything did and how it worked. They even helped me connect my phone to the Bluetooth in the car. Thanks John and Bob. I will definitely be referring my friends and family.