(4.6) 92 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

92 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lovering Volvo Cars Concord/Lovering Mitsubishi from DealerRater.com
  • Wonderful Sales Staff!

I really can't say enough about our experience at Lovering Volvo... While Volvo makes some pretty amazing products - it really was the people involved... in the sale which made the difference for us. Our Salesman (Austin Bouchard) was amazing and really sealed the deal for us proceeding with a Volvo vs. shopping around to see what other manufacturers had to offer before deciding. He popped by to introduce himself as we started peeking around at cars on the lot and after a brief introduction we were getting ready to test drive the list of vehicles we were interested in. Not quite sure what we were looking for upon arrival, we test drove a V60, then XC90 followed by another XC90 with the Polestar tune to get a feel for the performance differences. Being new Volvo customers, we really appreciated how knowledgeable he was with the safety features and technology available on each vehicle – not just shoving some pamphlets at us to read either – he walked through each of the features as we were in the vehicle so we could really get a feel for what they provided. It really was that knowledge, and our newfound understanding of what Volvo offers for features – which allowed us to decide that day that we wanted to proceed with a purchase. From that point on – we were even more impressed with Lovering’s staff! The car we were hoping to purchase was of limited availability, but Austin worked with the Sales Manager (Marc Bowie) to find the vehicle we were hoping for at another dealership and worked out to have the car transported up to Lovering in Concord for us to take delivery of it locally. Throughout the process, Austin kept us informed on the progress – even so much as snapping some photos to text to us directly when the car arrived at the dealership. Knowing our excitement, he even put a little bow on the car when it was time for delivery – really making us feel like special customers. I would recommend Lovering Volvo of Concord to anyone looking to purchase... not just for the cars themselves, but for the experience their staff provides. Thank you, Lovering!

Nora, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and for your kind words. We strive to make every experience as easy and fun as possible. It...'s our mission to make sure our customers have an out-of-this-world experience, and I'm glad Austin is living up to this mantra. I will be sure to pass along your feedback. Thanks again and please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything else. Regards, Rick Lovering Operations Manager

• Excellent

friendly, great value have other Volvo for 13 yrs and love it that is why we purchased the xc60 and keeping the s40. Thank you

Overall Experience

• The best car purchase experience I have ever had!

This was by far, the most pleasant car purchase I have ever made. There was no pressure. Everyone we delt with was knowledgeable, patient and hel...pful. On top of that., my husband and I had a really good time. Their great sense of humor was very calming, during a stressful event (parting with lots of money)! Thank you to all that were involved.

Overall Experience

• Easy and fun car buying experience

Tami was easy to work with, very attentive and did a lot of legwork arranging financing and locating accessories and pricing for me. A joy to work wit...h.

• XC 60 purchase pleasant experience

Thomas Kelahan was a pleasure to work with. Very knowledgeable about the vehicle and spent over a half-hour with us explaining all the features. He wo...uld have spent more time if we wanted. He also followed up with us after one week to make sure we were happy with the vehicle and to see if we had any questions. You should have more sales associates like him.

Overall Experience

• bought a ford at volvo dealer

I came in to look at the ford truck and was not excited to have to deal with a car dealer. Tami was friendly right from the start and the truck was ve...ry clean. I was very comfortable dealing with Tami and with Tim in finance who explained all the options my wife and I had. We bought the truck, bought the warranty and when it needed a little service, Dave was very accommodating. Wasn't nearly as painful an experience as I thought it would be... Thanks

• New car purchase

Thomas was patient kind and professional . Had not had a new car for 16 years and Thomas made it a pleasant experience. Thank you very much!

• Bait and switch is an art form at Lovering

We purchased our 2016 X90 Volvo in June 2017. Dan the sales manager was the one to "sell" us the car. Then he gave us to Tami Lovering to complete t...he deal. We found items that needed to be addressed. We informed Tami within the 3 day return police. We we're promised things would be fixed. Every time we brought the car into have a problem addressed Lovering would break something else or not even perform the service they promised. We are now almost 3 months out and I have been promised they would make things right. They have not made my car safe. I do not trust this car or the company. During the 30 day exchange we left a message for Tami. She called back stating she did not know who I was or what I wanted ( I still have the message). Please, please think long and hard before purchasing anything from the company.

Lovering Volvo Cars Concord/Lovering Mitsubishi

Ms. Thomas, We sincerely apologize that you were not satisfied with your Volvo. It was unfortunate that you had some unexpected issues with the vehic...le during your first 60 days of ownership. We were happy to work on these repairs at no charge. You then expressed your unhappiness with the situation and we did purchase the vehicle back from you as you wished. We hope that we get the opportunity to earn your business again in the future. Regards, Dan Carlen General Sales Manager danc@loveringautogroup.com

• Absolutely the worst dealership

Marc Bowie, Sales Manager and Rich and Linda Lovering are ruthless liars. They will stop at nothing to sell cars. Making money is their primary object...ive. Taking care of the customer and doing the right thing is secondary. I woukd strongly caution anybody contemplating doing business with the Lovering name.

Lovering Volvo Cars Concord/Lovering Mitsubishi

Hello, We tried to contact you to resolve any potential issue at hand. Unfortunately, we haven't received a response from you and we have no contact ...information to reach out to you. Here at Lovering, we work to resolve all issues in a very timely manner. If there is something that you were not satisfied with during your visit, please let us know so that we can reach a positive outcome. Regards, Dan Carlen General Sales Manager 603-410-2063

• Great customer service

Tom Kelahan was remarkable!!! He greeted us at the door and rememberd my husbands name from the day before. My husband had his heart set on a silver S...60 only 8,000 miles. Our car wasn't driving well any more. We went out and took a test drive his mind was made up. Yet I had my heart set on an SUV . So Tom VERY patiently had us in and out of four cars in only three hours! Tom and Dan helps us find an in between fit for both of us lots of leg room in the back!!! So the final decision was made a black S60 t5 but of course I had to make sure it was the same as the others yet it wasn't the seats were different. So again Tom found us the another S60 with the seats I perfered and the car was the color we desired!

95 Manchester St Concord, NH 03301