New 888-725-6428 Dealer Website
Used 888-724-7082 Email Dealer
Service 888-726-1635

Average based on 86 reviews
  • Gary Rome Kia of Enfield, Ct.

Thanks Mary Lou! It's always a pleasure seeing you come in, whether it be for service or a new car! Hope to see you soon

Gary Rome Kia is fantastic. John Bruso went above and beyond to get me a great lease for the sx-optima turbo. This is my 4th lease with Kia. The salesman make you feel like your a part of their family. I would surely reccomend Gary Rome to my friends and family. Mary Lou Zuccala..

• Frank P. Jackson, Customer

Unfortunately, it took TWO trips down & back to Enfield from Holyoke to finally get the burglar alarm working. The reason being a four-legged critter getting inside part of the engine....chewing up some wires...while keeping warm and storing up some tidbits of food for a future fall/winter day/time. However, THANKS! for a good, well-done repair job on my leased 2015 KIA Optima. Frank P. Jackson

• Great people

Everyone there, top to bottom, has been wonderful. From my first phone call to set up an appointment to look at cars, all the way through the purchasing process and now into the regular maintenance. I usually try to do my weekend errands early on Saturday mornings and find it very convenient to be able zip in and out for an oil change first thing. Their service department staff is always pleasant, informative and efficient. This is our second purchase from Gary Rome and WON'T be our last.

• Repair

Prompt repair and shuttle. Battery was out of stock but they got one from outside and kept price as quoted.

• Marilyn Amster

Steve and Richie took great care of my needs and got the car I wanted all set up and looking great ! Thanks a lot guys ! The service dept made sure the car was right mechanically and appearance too !

• My new Kia Sportage

Great buying experience with John Bruso! I just wish Kia Motors gave a customer loyalty bonus.

• Great car buying Experience! Awesome job.

Thanks to Richie for all his help, he did a great job!

Thanks to Richie for all his help, he did a great job!

• Green Kia Soul

My husband and I spoke with John Bruso. Not only could he answer all our questions he also has exceptional customer service! ! Thank you! !

• Poor Communication

The communication between services and myself was awful. I asked to give me updates on when the parts for my car would be in and when I can expect to get my car back. I had to call every time I wanted an update and the people servicing me made me feel I was bothering them. I was without a car for a week and it did not seem to bother them at all to give me an update. I asked multiple times to communicate simple information with me and they failed to do so. Customer service was awful and they were very rude. Very disappointed in my recent visit.

• Gary Rome Kia of Enfield, CT

John Bruso is an incredible guy and a breeze to work with. He went above and beyond to make sure I was well informed of my different options coming out of my first lease with Kia as that was my own first car, and what my best options were going forward. John was genuinely concerned for what would best suit me and my career that involves travel, making sure that I was comfortable and confident in my new vehicle and my choice of leasing another vehicle with Gary Rome Kia. He provided me the best deal possible and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I could not be happier with my choice of vehicle, as well as dealership, as I refuse to use any location other than Enfield because I have received nothing but top notch service with every visit I've made in the last 3 years. I am proud to be a customer of Gary Rome Kia of Enfield and strongly recommend this dealership to everyone!