• Gary Rome Kia of Enfield, Ct.

Thanks Mary Lou! It's always a pleasure seeing you come in, whether it be for service or a new car! Hope to see you soon

Gary Rome Kia is fantastic. John Bruso went above and beyond to get me a great lease for the sx-optima turbo. This is my 4th lease with Kia. The salesman make you feel like your a part of their family. I would surely reccomend Gary Rome to my friends and family. Mary Lou Zuccala..

• Service Sucks

I dropped my cat off because at timesI wld have trouble starting it. It's a 2012 Kia. They couldn't find an issue but when I called, she was able to ask if it doesn't start on a cold start. (MUST BE A COMMON PROBLEM IF SHE WAS ABLE TO TELL ME THIS). So now they have no loaners and I'm placed on a list. 4 weeks later, my car completely dies and still no loaners. They are full of it. Couldn't give me any contact information aside from the service manager, who is also no assistance, to place in a complaint.

• Kia Forte Lease

Will Morris assisted my family and I in the process of leasing a 2017 Kia Forte. He was extremely kind, patient, and helpful! Although I expected the process to be stressful and long, it was surprisingly smooth and easy. I highly recommend Gary Rome Kia of Enfield!!!

• Purchase of Our New KIA Soul

This was, by far, the smoothest new car purchase we've ever had. The salesman (John Bruso) did not high pressure us at all. We knew what we wanted and he found the exact model at a nearby dealer. Our new car (the first time we ever leased one) arrived the next day. After they applied the new Simoniz Glass Coat it looked awesome. He gave us a brief overview of all the "bells-and-whistles" on the Kia Soul. We would highly recommend this salesman to anyone wanting to buy a new car. Thanks John. Tad and Cyndi Blanchard Proud Owners of a New Kia Soul

• Mrs. McNamara

Justin was a perfect match for us as soon as he said hello! He listened to us and our needs and wants. He made us feel like family. We love our new car and would highly recommend Gary Rome Kia! Thanks Justin!! Billy and Michele

• Car purchase

The dealership is clean and friendly. Everyone was professional and made sure everything was taken care of so I could pick my car up when I wanted to.

• Wonderful Dealership

Whenever I need to have a repair done or an inspection done I always go to Gary Rome Kia because the people there are very friendly and competent.

• 2011 Kia Sorento repairs

I was having an issue with access to the passenger side door on my Sorento. I called Gary Rome Kia to schedule an appointment to have it checked out. I scheduled a day and time that was most convenient for me. I arrived at the service center and was immediately greeted by a service representative who walked me through the repair process from start to finish. I waited in their dedicated room for service customers while the problem was diagnosed. After a short while, the customer service rep came in and told me that the problem I was having was on a recall list and that they would do the repairs for no charge. They not only took care of that issue, they also took care of another recall problem at the same time. The reason I went back to Gary Rome Kia was because of the great service I received during a previous service appointment. They are professional, courteous, and thorough with their repairs. I highly recommend Gary Rome Kia for for any repairs you may need.

• kia car

WAS GREAT FRIST TIME I WILL KEEP THIS SHOP#1 IN MINE

WAS GREAT FRIST TIME I WILL KEEP THIS SHOP#1 IN MINE

• Review

Car was serviced for what we asked for, unexpected charges did not appear as they often can when a car is serviced.