Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Best Car Buying Experience
    December 28, 2015

I loved doing business with this dealer. Every car on the lot is in magnificent condition and choosing what I wanted to buy was hard. I bought a 2008 ...BMW 328i and the dealer was easy to negotiate with to come up with an offer. I did not feel pushed into a sale like I did at other local big dealerships. You can also choose to have the service done at this dealership. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car before going to a large dealership.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!
    July 9, 2015

Best car buying experience I have ever had. Everyone there is extremely nice and go out of there way to get you the best deal possible. I will definit...ely recommend them to all my family and friends; and they will get my business for any future car purchases.

Highly Recommend!!
    October 16, 2014

My husband and I recently bought a car from Classic Cars. We would have to say it was the easiest, most pleasant experience we've ever had when purcha...sing a vehicle. The inventory of cars to choose from were top notch, very clean and affordable. Classic Cars is a family owned company with an extremely friendly staff. They took care of everything we needed. We would recommend them to anyone!!

Thanks Laura, it was a pleasure for us as well. We appreciate your business!

Great buying experience.
    August 18, 2014

Great buying experience. I was recommended to Keith Kingan by two separate friends. I initially dealt with Keith and his wife on a Saturday. Absolutel...y great people. Finished up with Marshall on Monday..... again, great people. They took care of our needs. They had the gently used car I was looking for, and made sure we were happy with it. I would recommend these folks to ANYONE!

Thanks Jeff, great doing business with you and your wife! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you guys in the future!

Buying an SLS!
    February 16, 2013

I can only give these people the highest rating. I was not a “regular” ( out of town and unlikely ever to plague their lives again) but it seemed to m...ake no difference to Marshall; I was treated as if I had been a customer for 25 years. This is an honest, reliable, and customer centric dealer. I know this sounds rare in this business but goes to show you that it does happen. I would without reservation endorse the dealership based upon my experience. I expect their service would meet an equivalent standard. 5/5.

Great Experience
    February 14, 2013

I had been shopping for a gently used truck for several months and could not find what I was looking for. I saw a Ridgeline on Car.'s.com and took a c...hance. Best decision I could have made. This is a family owned business that is centrally located in Mobile,AL. Marshall was great to work with, patient, and no high pressure sales. We had the deal done in about an hour including the test drive. They were extremely fair and easy to work with. I could not have been more pleased with my purchase and buying experience.

Best car buying experience I've ever had
    December 18, 2012

I was in the market for a truck for my 16 year old son and looked at several dealerships in Texas. I finally found one at Keith Kingans Classic Cars. ...I had never bought a vehicle onlice before and was a little nervous. Marshall was extremely helpful and made me feel very comfortable. This dealership is a family owned business and cares about doing things the right way. Amazing customer service! They went out of their way to provide me with every detail possible. I have bought several cars in my life and this was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had. I would highly reccommend this family to anyone, and have several times already! Thanks Marshall and family!!

Excellent level of service
    February 20, 2012

To make a long story short: Buying experience was excellent. I'm a "out of the country" buyer and they answered all my questions and more than anythin...g, they were honnest in every steps of the purchase and very helpful. Would recommend and you can buy there with confidence. Was worried about transferring money before getting there but car was 100% as described. If there was a scratch at one place, they had told me so no surprise at all when I showed up. They picked us up at the airport.

Thanks Sylvain, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Great People, Family Owned, Highly Recommend!
    December 19, 2011

I shopped all over town. A friend recommended that I go to Classic Cars...Great Advice! They are a family owned store and had the nicest and cleanest ...cars of all the other dealerships that I visited. Marshall was great to deal with! If you want a nice car without the typical games and cheesy salespeople- go to Classic Cars! Can't say enough about them!

Keith Kingan Classic Cars