• Excellent Customer Service

Mike is a pleasure to deal with. Friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help answer all of my questions. I have not bought a vehicle yet, but when I am ready when I get my tax return I will be seeing Mike for sure!!!!!

• We really appreciate Mike at Granite Peaks!

I just wanted to thank Mike for all the help he gave me on making the whole buying a car experience not so painful at all. I'm a single mom and really appreciated that Mike listened to me, Wasn't pushy at all and helped get a good dependable car for my son and I in my price range. Mike is a great person, and we really appreciate him and Granite Peaks. Thank you!

• Who knew that buying a car would be so easy?

Who knew that buying a car would be so easy? Mike was great to work with. We told him what we were looking for and he found the perfect car for us. This is our second car purchase from Granite Peaks. We have received exceptional service and great cars each time. Thanks so much Mike!

• Great service!

Great service! Really worked hard to make sure we got what we where looking for within our budget.

• Great service!

• Mile did everything in his power to make this deal

Mile did everything in his power to make this deal work . He spent so much time and effort that was way over and beyond then be needed to . If it wasn't for mike this would have never happened for us . Thanks mike it means a lot.

• We enjoyed our experience with Granite Peaks.

We enjoyed our experience with Granite Peaks. With wonderful customer service they really helped get us the car we wanted. Even willing to go back and clean the car again. We were very pleased.

• Amazing experience!!!

Amazing experience!!! Mike was very personable, honest and was so helpful!! We would buy from this dealership again, and recommend friends and family!!! We are very impressed with our purchase of our Subaru, price and millage.

• Mike was so awesome

Mike was so awesome in helping us get our cars!! We've now gotten two from Mike and we couldn't be happier!

• Great expereince, excellent salesman!

Buying a car from Granite Peaks was a great experience. Mike Carter was a fabulous salesman. Thank you for all your time in helping me find my first car.