1.0
  • I love my new car!!!!!

thank you for your business!

I would like to thank concourse auto and Salesman Ryan Stock for meeting all of my needs in such a timely fashion.. I was in and out after test driving my beloved Mazda RX8, and Mr Stock was very friendly and courteous.. I will be recommending my friends and family to go visit concourse. thank you very much!

thank you for your business!

• Not Interested in Helping

I called Concours about a car listed on cars.com. The salesman that answered my call wasn't really interested in talking with me on this vehicle. He used one word answers when possible and acted like I was wasting his time. I ended up buying a similar car from another dealer for less money anyway.

• Inquiry about vehicles.

I contacted Concours Automotive Group requesting information on several cars that were listed by them. I did not receive a phone call back from the. I did receive and email, but it only said this is my name and number contact me. I called the company after no one called me back to request additional information. The person I spoke to was not very nice. Actually he was very rude & abrupt. I called the day after requesting information on several of their vehicles without receiving any information. The man said he had received over 100 phone calls the day before, that there was a glitch in the listings and the down payment was being listed as the total price. I had looked at several more adds by their company that morning, so I told him that and he acted angry, he wanted to know where I saw them and when. After I gave him the information, he seemed hateful when I asked him several questions about vehicles in stock and acted as if I was to blame for the wrong information out there on the internet. The way the person acted over the phone was enough for me to decide that I will never inquire about any vehicles for sale by them and definitely would not purchase a vehicle from them.

• Unresponsive

I was interested in purchasing a truck from Concours that was advertised through cars.com as well as other competing sites. I tried four times to inquire about the vehicle through telephone messages, e-mail, and on-line inquiries. My calls and massages were never returned. I decided to visit their lot in Maplewood and discovered that the closed early. I looked around their small lot for the truck and never found it, although it is still advertised for sale. I gave up snd purchased somewhere else. The lesson here is to not do business with an organization who obviously does not care about potential customers.

• My new car

I bought a 2010 Chevy Aveo from Mitch. I didn't think my credit would go thru but They made it happen. I am very happy with my car.

• Challenged credit

Filled Chapter 7. Didn"t think I could get a car loan.But saved a dowm payment and knew Mitch at Concours auto and they got me approved.I am driving again.

• Got a great car

I shopping for a car expecting alot of pressure to buy. I did not find any with Mitch at Concours. Got the car I wanted at a fair price. I will go back

• My honda Civic experience

I found my Honda Civic at Concours and am glad I did. It is the best car ever. Mitch helped my get a great deal on it. I will send friends & family there.

• Jeffery"s car

Bought a car at Concours and it had a problem.Mitch addressed it right away to my supprise. Thanks

• Kurts car

Happy with the service at Concours. Mitch knew what he was talking about.Well worth the trip.