Concours Automotive Group

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 88 reviews

Call This Dealer

• I love my new car!!!!!
    October 30, 2012

I would like to thank concourse auto and Salesman Ryan Stock for meeting all of my needs in such a timely fashion.. I was in and out after test drivin...g my beloved Mazda RX8, and Mr Stock was very friendly and courteous.. I will be recommending my friends and family to go visit concourse. thank you very much!

thank you for your business!

2006 SRT8 Charger
    January 4, 2018

Don't waste your time with Concours Motors. They never called me back from Car Guru. I had to call them. Talk to a Salesman who told me the car was on... the lot. I drive from Illinois to Missouri and get there and he tells me oh I'm sorry it's not here it's in the shop and won't be back till early next week. I was mad but I told him I was still interested and you would think he would have called me but he never did. Don't waste your time

Great service and respect
    June 12, 2017

I was looking for a car so I can have something with less miles on it. Mitch helped me out the whole way. Even though I ended up not getting one bec...ause of other circumstances he was calm, polite, understanding and respectful through the whole situation. Go in and ask for Mitch he's a great person. He will work with you.

Not Interested in Helping
    July 17, 2015

I called Concours about a car listed on cars.com. The salesman that answered my call wasn't really interested in talking with me on this vehicle. He u...sed one word answers when possible and acted like I was wasting his time. I ended up buying a similar car from another dealer for less money anyway.

Inquiry about vehicles.
    September 26, 2014

I contacted Concours Automotive Group requesting information on several cars that were listed by them. I did not receive a phone call back from the. I... did receive and email, but it only said this is my name and number contact me. I called the company after no one called me back to request additional information. The person I spoke to was not very nice. Actually he was very rude & abrupt. I called the day after requesting information on several of their vehicles without receiving any information. The man said he had received over 100 phone calls the day before, that there was a glitch in the listings and the down payment was being listed as the total price. I had looked at several more adds by their company that morning, so I told him that and he acted angry, he wanted to know where I saw them and when. After I gave him the information, he seemed hateful when I asked him several questions about vehicles in stock and acted as if I was to blame for the wrong information out there on the internet. The way the person acted over the phone was enough for me to decide that I will never inquire about any vehicles for sale by them and definitely would not purchase a vehicle from them.

Unresponsive
    July 10, 2014

I was interested in purchasing a truck from Concours that was advertised through cars.com as well as other competing sites. I tried four times to inqu...ire about the vehicle through telephone messages, e-mail, and on-line inquiries. My calls and massages were never returned. I decided to visit their lot in Maplewood and discovered that the closed early. I looked around their small lot for the truck and never found it, although it is still advertised for sale. I gave up snd purchased somewhere else. The lesson here is to not do business with an organization who obviously does not care about potential customers.

My new car
    February 27, 2014

I bought a 2010 Chevy Aveo from Mitch. I didn't think my credit would go thru but They made it happen. I am very happy with my car.

Challenged credit
    July 23, 2013

Filled Chapter 7. Didn"t think I could get a car loan.But saved a dowm payment and knew Mitch at Concours auto and they got me approved.I am driving a...gain.

Got a great car
    July 23, 2013

I shopping for a car expecting alot of pressure to buy. I did not find any with Mitch at Concours. Got the car I wanted at a fair price. I will go bac...k

My honda Civic experience
    July 17, 2013

I found my Honda Civic at Concours and am glad I did. It is the best car ever. Mitch helped my get a great deal on it. I will send friends & family th...ere.

Concours Automotive Group