Read all Mighty Auto Sales reviews
    Mighty Shines in Customer Service above all others
    January 3, 2018

While shopping for a vehicle, I came across Mighty Auto Sales and boy am I glad I did. I had searched high and low for the right car for me, and every... dealership I went to, I was treated hastily by someone who's only goal is to get that commission. This was not the case with Mighty Auto Sales. As soon as I walked in, I couldn't help but admire the cleanliness of the place, and immediately I was greeted by someone who spoke to me as if I'm an old friend. The person who helped me truly took the time to LISTEN to MY needs, and make sure that I was getting what was best for me. This, unfortunately is a rare quality these days. The person who helped me was warm, kind, professional, and incredibly friendly. I was treated with a level of customer service that is unparalleled to anyone else. Mighty Auto Sales truly shines above their competition because they will treat you like a valued part of the family, looking to help you get the car that's just right for you. It is because of this that I absolutely give this business the highest possible scores, because they truly deserve it. If they aren't known for being the best in customer service, friendliness and willing to help, they certainly should be!