Mighty Auto Sales

190 reviews

August 26, 2011

I would definitely recommend Mighty Auto. My entire experience was very comfortable, professional and rewarding. The entire staff was very personalable,... respectful and kind. I returned to Mighty Auto on a couple different occasions and each time was greeted by name by each employee present. Special thanks to Grant,Matt, Nicole, Steve and Mark. Most of the auto dealers I visited should take notice on how to treat potential customers. Mighty Auto would be my first recommendation to anyone looking for a good car with reasonable prices.

July 21, 2011

Everyone was great!! They were all very helpful. We were in a very difficult situation and they got us in the car we needed. After the purchase we realized... the A/C needed a charge and service got us right in and fixed the problem no questions asked.

July 15, 2011

I purchased a very nice used car today and was very pleased with the the customer service I received from beginning to the end of my purchase when I drove... off the lot. Everyone from sales, to finance, to detailing were most helpful and friendly. Yes, I will go back again. The giants could take a lesson or two from Mighty Auto Sales.

June 17, 2011

My dealer was extremely kind and friendly, without being the classic annoying car salesman. He did not push anything and was very honest with me. He also... was sure to say, "God Bless," whenever I left the shop. I really appreciated that. Thank you Steve.

June 16, 2011

Stopped in on a Monday and looked at several cars. Returned on Tuesday and purchased. Was never pushed or steered toward buying anything. All vehicles... on the lot seem to be priced well under blue book. I would definitely recommend this dealership to any of my friends looking for a used car or truck.

June 14, 2011

I have bought to suv's from there i also told my friend and she boutht one too. It's a great place to buy a car from. The people that work there are very... nice and helpful. Keep up the good work mighty auto sales.

June 12, 2011

After looking at many used cars that were high priced with high mileage, we were very pleased to find a used car dealership with reasonable rates and lower... mileage. The salesmen were very helpful and friendly, and addressed our needs and concerns in a professional manner.

June 10, 2011

I had a hassel-free experience with this dealer! There wasn't an ounce of pressure and their professionalism did not go unnoticed! It was a very pleasant... transaction and they were very accomodating...they took the tires off of my old car and put them on the new one at no charge to me. In addition they acted as a free taxi service as well, driving my home as I was there by myself. I felt very comfortable being there by myself which was very important to me being female.

June 6, 2011

My husband and I found a minivan on the weekend and came and took a look at it. We filled out the paperwork on Saturday, and just came home with the van... today, Monday. They were all very nice and the load process went very fast.

Thanks for the positive feedback! Enjoy your van! You were a pleasure to work with.

May 27, 2011

The guys at Mighty Auto did a terrific job. Starting with a great selection of pre-owned vehicles all the way through to signing the paper work. To top... it off, the day after we took our truck home we found a problem with our driver side window. The service department took a look at it, diagnosed it quickly and promptly fixed the problem. Thanks to everyone at Mighty Auto.

Thank you for the positive feedback ! We do truly value you as a customer and hopefully we have earned your business for years to come. Enjoy your tru...ck !