Mighty Auto Sales

188 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 14, 2018

This is our 4th vehicle we have purchased from them over the years and when the need arise again we will comeback. Great staff! Great service!

Thank you for the review and for your business Renee!

August 13, 2018

Bob and Cody were very up o their stuff! Was a great experience and great prices! They explained everything. I needed a car fast and Mighty came through... for me!!Excellent!

Trish! Thank you for the positive feedback. Enjoy your Escape!

August 4, 2018

Poor customer service. Would not recommend. This company is unethical. I was not given honest information. The employees at this establishment do not work... well with customers and they do not practice honesty. Its simply about selling cars and making money -- even if the car isn't what they promise.

Hi Mary- Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I sincerely apologize for your experience at Mighty Auto Sales. We take our online reput...ation very serious and pride ourselves on customer service. I would like to discuss this further with you and can be reached at 920-720-5100 or info@mightyautosales.com. Cody, Sales Manager

July 16, 2018

The vehicle only came with one key. Their lack of concern and evasiveness were alarming. Then, a thousand miles down the road, the clutch went out (at... 33,000 total miles). So much for thorough inspection.

We are extremely up front about how many keys come with the vehicle. In fact, you signed a disclosure stating the vehicle comes with only 1 key. If we... have 7 keys, we give you all 7. In your case, we had 1. We thoroughly comply with the state mandated guidelines for inspecting vehicles before sale. If there were an issue with the clutch when you bought the vehicle, it would have been apparent to us (as well as you when you test drove the car) and would have been addressed. It doesn't take much to damage a clutch if someone driving it starts off in the wrong gear a few times. We were not notified about this (until this review), and the clutch going out after only 1,000 miles after being fine for 33,000 miles, leads us to believe there is more to the story.

July 16, 2018

I went there a few weeks ago to look at a car and was greeted with a smile. Took the vehicle for a test drive and had no complaints about how the car ran.... There were some extremely dirty spots in the car which was very unappealing. I told the salesman that I had financing already set, as I'm going directly through my financial institution. They still strongly insisted that I apply for financing. They also drew up a purchasing contract, before anything was figured out with financing, which made my family and I very uneasy. During this whole process, the salesman was attending to us and to multiple different customers., leaving us sit at times with nothing to do, but look at the wall. The finance manager did not come and talk to us, even after asking questions and talking about some difficult circumstances that we were dealing with. In our time there, we also asked if there was any negotiation on price and like most dealers, they told us that they were at a very low price and did not think that we could find a better deal. However, within minutes I found a better deal. This all happened on a Saturday afternoon, so I wasn't expecting any results from the finance manager, especially because it was a weekend. Later in the afternoon I called to just make sure and see if anything had gone through yet. The finance manager did state, because of it being a Saturday, she was not able to get a response. She did state that she had some concerns and I did explain to her the same things I had explained to the salesman. I also stated that I was set up with financing through my financial institution as well. What it all boiled down to is that I did not get approved through them, the finance manager called and left two messages explaining that I did not qualify for the loan and they would be putting the car back on the lot. The manager or salesman did not call to talk and I really has left a bad taste in my mouth. I wish there was better communication and we could have worked out a deal. I will never detour anyone from the dealership, this was just my own experience.

VW Guy, As is practice in any dealership, we advise customers to finance with us. When you decide on a vehicle you want to buy and have financing pre...viously secured (or are financing with us) a purchase contract is drawn up. The purchase contract terms state "This is a finance transaction (B) Acceptable to you". Meaning if the terms are not acceptable to you, you are not obligated to buy. The purchase contract is needed to obtain funds (from us and any financial institution for a car loan) and is not uncommon to have drawn up before you decide where to finance. On Saturdays, our salesmen often tend to multiple customers, as Saturday is our busiest day. Our Finance Manager usually has customers back to back as well and does everything in her power to get people a better rate than the rate they come in pre-approved with (one of the reasons we advise guests to finance with us). In most cases we can meet or beat a competing rate. After reaching out to you (and leaving two messages), in addition to not having money down to hold the vehicle, it only makes sense to put the car back on the lot for someone else to buy.

July 11, 2018

I contacted Mighty to test drive a used car. They had it ready when I got there and the test drive was nice. The sales people were very nice. They offered... a fair price on my trade in as well. Then they brought me into Trina's office for the financing. She was a little less than pleasant. Instead of admitting she didn't know how to handle a leased car trade in she strung me along. Told me she could only get a certain interest rate for me - which is funny since she never ran my credit (I get credit notices and they never ran mine). Then she stopped communicating with me altogether. The upside is that it allowed me to search a little more and find the car that I really wanted from a different dealership.

July 2, 2018

I would highly recommend this dealership! they went above and beyond what any other dealership has ever done for me before. I must have test-drove about... 10 different cars and been there over a month trying to figure out for sure which car was the right fit for me. They were extremely helpful and told me to take all the time I needed and they wanted to make sure that I was in the car that was right for me. If I would ever buy another vehicle again I would definitely go back!!

June 3, 2018

I went to several of the larger dealerships and was extremely disappointed in how I was treated. However, from the moment I walked into Mighty I was treated... as an old friend. I was so impressed with the level of customer service and friendliness, from the first phone call to the final paper work. Will defiantly go back for our next car.

April 23, 2018

Just purchased our 3rd car from Mighty. Great selection of vehicles. Friendly sales people. We did shop around but found Mighty to have what we wanted... at a reasonable price.

April 20, 2018

A great dealership to work with! Super friendly with a great selection. We are very happy!