Mighty Auto Sales

190 reviews

April 23, 2018

Just purchased our 3rd car from Mighty. Great selection of vehicles. Friendly sales people. We did shop around but found Mighty to have what we wanted... at a reasonable price.

April 20, 2018

A great dealership to work with! Super friendly with a great selection. We are very happy!

April 3, 2018

The only really honest used car dealer I have ever none business with. I had problem with tires 3 days after purchasing,the dealer solved the problem right... away(with out me ever raising my voice)Thank you very much.

March 17, 2018

Great experience with Bob. He was extremely welcoming and helpful, answering all of our questions and letting us try out multiple cars. Even stayed open... a bit longer to let us finish our purchase.

March 3, 2018

This was the easiest and best car buying/trading experience. Everyone was so helpful and thoughtful from the time we walked into the door. Going through... the paperwork was the easiest it’s ever been! So happy with our experience! I’d recommend everyone to go there.

February 28, 2018

Great customer service! A week after we bought a SUV from Mighty Auto Sales I had trouble starting the vehicle. I called them and they sent a technician... from Neenah to Oshkosh within about 15 minutes to research and fix the problem ! There was nothing wrong with the vehicle ; my unfamiliarity with the electrical starting system caused me to accidentally turn and leave on the accesories that then ran down the battery. They didn't even charge me!!! That is the best service I ever got from a used car dealership! The shopping experience was also great! They have an awesome inventory of great pre-certified used vehicles reasonably priced!

February 3, 2018

Terrific experience! Bob was very easy to work with, Trina in finance was a by far and away the best I have ever worked with, Rock Star service! Would... definitely recommend these guys, they do it right!

January 3, 2018

While shopping for a vehicle, I came across Mighty Auto Sales and boy am I glad I did. I had searched high and low for the right car for me, and every... dealership I went to, I was treated hastily by someone who's only goal is to get that commission. This was not the case with Mighty Auto Sales. As soon as I walked in, I couldn't help but admire the cleanliness of the place, and immediately I was greeted by someone who spoke to me as if I'm an old friend. The person who helped me truly took the time to LISTEN to MY needs, and make sure that I was getting what was best for me. This, unfortunately is a rare quality these days. The person who helped me was warm, kind, professional, and incredibly friendly. I was treated with a level of customer service that is unparalleled to anyone else. Mighty Auto Sales truly shines above their competition because they will treat you like a valued part of the family, looking to help you get the car that's just right for you. It is because of this that I absolutely give this business the highest possible scores, because they truly deserve it. If they aren't known for being the best in customer service, friendliness and willing to help, they certainly should be!

December 16, 2017

My dad and I visited Mighty Auto Sales for our first time this Saturday (12/16/17) we were helped immediately by everyone on site. We were given many great... options and ended up with a beautiful Volkswagen Passat. We didn’t feel pressured or rushed to make a decision and we left with a smile and a new car. Thank you Mighty Auto for your awesome help and guidance as I bought my new car!

November 11, 2017

The salesperson was weird and quiet. The sales manager lied through his teeth. The owner chased me down as I was leaving to give me the deal I wanted in... the first place but by then I already had my doubts. The financial dept couldn't get me a decent interest rate (11%!) and blamed my credit (which is very good!). I went elsewhere and got 3.24% AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP! VERY UNTRUSTWORTHY!