Mighty Auto Sales

190 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 2, 2017

We worked with Aaron at Mighty. We had an excellent experience. We were never pushed or pressured. We ended up taking home the perfect vehicle for us thanks... to the helpfulness and patience of Aaron at Mighty!!!

October 30, 2017

Bought a used car from Mighty and the buying process was great. Very efficient and competitive financing options. Even mailed me my spare keys a $20 bill... that I forgot in my glove compartment.

October 15, 2017

This was my first time buying a car and everyone was very helpful. You talk with a few people as they work as a team not as one person trying to land a... sale. I purchased a 2006 Lexus IS 250 and am very happy with my purchase. The car runs great and they were very good about working with me on the price. Overall great service and a friendly environment. Would definitely recommend them if you are looking to purchase a vehicle.

October 14, 2017

I came here to purchase a Mercedes C300 and I left with peace of mind that I bought a car that was in good working order. They care about the customer... and helped me to get a loan that fit my budget and was with a local credit union. Tom and Trina took great care of me. Trina was a magician with the financials and everyone was very helpful and friendly. I will be going back for future automotive purchases.

October 10, 2017

From my first contact with this dealership through a very quick and easy buying process...A+++ Great selection of vehicles, no pressure sales, and very... accommodating staff. Husband and I came in after work with only an hour left before they closed, didn’t find what we were looking for immediately and said we would be back...and we meant it, but Bob (our salesman) introduced us to the owner, and we were encouraged to look at one more car before we left. That was it! Great car, Excellent value. If you want a different and much better car buying experience, I would highly recommend Mighty! Thank you!

October 9, 2017

I recently bought a car from mighty and couldn't be happier. It's a beautiful car that was priced well. The staff was incredibly accommodating and friendly.... Trina, Aaron and the rest of the staff were easy to work with and all around very helpful. I'm very pleased with my purchase and would recommend mighty auto to others. This really is a great business with a stellar staff. I would buy from them again.

October 1, 2017

I emailed them about a vehicle I was interested in... Aaron got back to me right away and worked with me throughout this whole process... I wanted to see... if I could get pre approved first since I didn't live in the area and he took my application over the phone.. then when I got approved I went down there and test drive the jeep patriot and loved it..trina was also was a great person to deal with when I did the paperwork.. this is the best dealership I've ever dealt with purchasing a vehicle..

September 15, 2017

I went in on Wednesday to buy a truck. Wanted to buy the truck but the Business Manager was unavailable til Friday. I researched the ticking noise on... the truck and changed my decision. I left a voicemail and email on Thursday saying I no longer wanted to purchase the vehicle. Friday they made 3 hard inquiries to my credit.

September 9, 2017

I drove up to mighty from Chicago. Everything was extremely painless and simple. From talking on the phone to working with Trina on the paperwork. Wei... would definitely drive up to buy another car.

September 7, 2017

Went to look an Suv and Tom came out and helped me take a look at one. Told him I would come back later after I had to pick up my girlfriend from work.... He told me to take the truck with me then bring it back lol. very friendly easy going and not pushy.