Royal Gate Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Columbia

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 137 reviews

137 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Royal Gate Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Columbia from DealerRater.com

• January 30, 2015

The whole process of buying a new van was smooth and efficient with our salesman Jim Hogkins. The general sales manager Michael Koltun was also pleasa...nt and easy to work with. We never look forward to the hassle of buying a vehicle, but that was not the case this time.

We are very pleased to hear of your great experience at our dealership and we appreciate your sharing the experience with the public in this forum. Ji...m does a great job with customers and is an asset to our business.

June 12, 2018

First, I've been a loyal Royal Gate customer for many years. My wife and I have purchased three (3) vehicles from Royal Gate in Ellisville, MO and lo...ve the staff and service. I, however, must write about my experience at the Columbia office. Natalie was amazing; she was the driving force to open the door. She was genuinely interested in what I was looking for (a new Ram 3500 Laramie with the Cummins), attentive to my questions, and enthusiastic about my potential vehicle-buying experience. Fast forward....... My wife and I drove the extra few miles from Fenton to the Columbia branch. This is where we met Paul Mudd, the best sales associate I've ever met. Note: my wife and I have purchased many vehicles but this experience was, by far, the best. Paul was fantastic; he was kind, focused, and committed to "the experience." There were no pushy sales tactics, no disrespectful attempts to "pull one over on us," and no distracting "fine print" conversations. As stated, this was the best vehicle-buying experience we've ever had. Paul even exchanged a few texts with me on a Sunday (his day off and while enjoying his well-deserved free time). In closing, my new 2018 Ram 3500 is the 4th vehicle we've purchased from the Royal Gate family. I, however, highly recommend you visit the Columbia, Illinois location and specifically ask for Paul; you won't be disappointed. Thank you Paul Mudd and Natalie for the experience. You both represent your dealership and profession with dignity and respect. You've earned a life-long customer.....well done.

Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Of Columbia

Thank you for sharing your story with us! We are so delighted to hear that our team has taken amazing care of you and provided you with exceptional cu...stomer service. Our customers are #1 in our books and we want to make sure they get treated like royalty. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and recommendation. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us! We're always here for you.

June 12, 2018

I couldnt be happier with my saleswoman Texas when it comes to my Daytona Charger purchase. I took months to make my mind up on what I wanted, and she... never got frustrated or discouraged. If you want the best buying experience please see her!

June 7, 2018

Texas Crowe did a great job with helping us purchase our new car. She met us at the door and worked with us the entire time.

June 7, 2018

I did not think I would have to go all the way to Texas to make a great deal. The sales Rep Texas Crowe made my trip to Royal Gate Dodge dealership wo...rth the time. Was great to work with trading my Van in for a New Dodge Ram Pickup. She is a real person helping real people, thank you again for the great time I spent on this deal.

May 28, 2018

My family of 6 spent 5 hours on our Saturday working with them. We waited almost 2 hours so they could bring a van from the Ellisville location and on...ce it got there we loved it then noticed body damage everywhere! We then settled on another van and after being promised we would get our desired monthly payment due to great credit when it got down to the bottom line after we had been told to remove everything out of our old van they couldn???t even come close to the payment! We can to toss everything back into our old van and walked away with nothing but a wasted Saturday and a hard pull on our credit!

Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Of Columbia

Hello,I appreciate your feedback, and I'm disappointed to learn that you didn't have a five-star experience with us. I was out of the office the day y...ou visited, and I would appreciate the chance to help you with your situation. Will you please contact me at your earliest convenience? Thank you for your time, and I look forward to turning around your experience.Best regards,Mike KoltonGeneral Managermkoltun@royalgatecolumbia.com618-281-3000

May 26, 2018

I had a wonderful experience at Royal Gate of Columbia. My salesman Dennis Roam was very kind and listened to what I had to say. He was also very mind...ful of my budget and did not try to push me towards a vehicle I didn???t want or could not afford. He did everything that he could to help me get the best deal possible. He also made the process as quick and easy as possible. This has been my best car buying experience yet and I plan to go back to them for any future purchases.

Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Of Columbia

Thanks for sharing your story with Dennis. We're so happy to learn of your great no-pressure experience and we appreciate your review. Congratulations... on your new car! We look forward to your future visits.

May 7, 2018

The staff at Royal Gate Dodge was excellent. I especially enjoyed working with Texas Crowe. The finance manger Paul, worked very hard on my deal.

April 12, 2018

I've purchased many used vehicles over a 50 yr period of time. It seems that with the tens of thousands of vehicles that are available, there were mor...e and more disappointments from dealerships that either do not want to be bothered or simply do not care about customer service. This is not the case with the team at Royal Gate in Columbia, IL. My family and I were greeted with a friendly smile and a warm welcome. We were in search of a good reliable vehicle for our soon to be driving son. Paul Mudd did a great job helping with our search and assisting us get a great deal on a used vehicle. There were some very minor issues however, everything was taken care of within a week to make things right. I highly recommend this dealership and Paul Mudd as a great salesmen if you are looking for a new Dodge/Jeep or any make/model used vehicle. Thanks for a great experience Paul...

April 8, 2018

Horrible place! They took $139 from me and my family! We were stranded on the highway so we called a tow truck and ended up here because it???s Saturd...ay and they were open. Not only rips us off but didn???t fix it said they couldn???t fix our car for two days. Then the mechanic said Jeeps are crap which is weird since he works on them! Tells us we should make it to a hotel 13 miles away. We didn???t and had to call another tow truck and cab to get to the hotel.