Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of Columbia

4.2
107 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of Columbia from DealerRater.com
  • New Town and Country

The whole process of buying a new van was smooth and efficient with our salesman Jim Hogkins. The general sales manager Michael Koltun was also pleasant and easy to work with. We never look forward to the hassle of buying a vehicle, but that was not the case this time.

We are very pleased to hear of your great experience at our dealership and we appreciate your sharing the experience with the public in this forum. Jim does a great job with customers and is an asset to our business.

• Very Professional
    September 19, 2017

I recently purchased a Jeep Renegade. My salesperson was Chris Dohm. He was professional, helpful and personable. He is a great asset to your company. It was a great experience.

• It was eventful.
    September 9, 2017

Overall I was very pleased with the vehicle I purchased. I've gotten many compliments on it as quick as the day after I bought it.

• Greeted right away when looking at new truck
    July 17, 2017

Friendly faces and very helpful with choosing the right truck for my needs . Did not feel pressured to buy right away and was offered an option to order truck with the right options for my needs .

• Tyler Francis was great for us!

We made a good deal on a new Grand Caravan. Our salesman Tyler Francis was great to work with. Highly recommended.

• Amazing Service
    May 11, 2017

Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Of Columbia

I purchased a 2009 Ford Mustang with less than 40,000 miles from them about six months ago. This dealership did whatever they needed to get me into this car. The service was amazing! My only complaint is there is a problem with the car that no one can seem to fix. When I bought the car it had a really bad shimmy in the steering wheel at 65+ mph, they put in our paperwork it would be fixed. They called to have me bring the car in so they could look at it. I had to drive it with this really bad shimmy for about a week. Well during that week I started getting this brake noise coming from the right front every time I applied the brakes. They looked at the car and noticed my tires were wearing funny so they ordered new tires and looked the brakes over and saw nothing wrong tightened everything to spec and had me come in a few days later to install new tires free of charge. Not a mile from the dealership the brake noise was back. I brought the car back they said the wheels took a lot of weight and were very hard to balance but the shimmy was gone and again chaecked the brakes found nothing wrong. They were right the shimmy is gone but the brake noise is still there. It comes and goes also, one day it will be mild and go away as you drive the car, other days it will make no noise at all then there are the bad days where it is really bad. This noise can be heard not only inside the car but outside the car also. I plan on taking it to Dobbs or something and have them look at it. The brakes work just fine, the car does not pull, it stops just fine with no issues except the noise. Under hard braking there is no noise, it is just normal easy braking every time the brake is applied you get this clunking noise. Besides that the car is wonderful, the dealership is awesome, I would buy from them again.

Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Of Columbia

Thank you so much for your business and your suggestions for improvement! We really value your input, and we hope to make these improvements soon. We're glad that everything else about your visit was to your satisfaction, and we thank you for the purchase of your new car! It's great to have you as part of our family!

• Bought a truck

Keith, thank you for the feedback on our team! Sabrina and the rest of Royal Gate were happy to help you during your time.

I want to specially thanks Sabrina for her help on finding me a truck that fits me and she was very nice and very business professional about the hole thing. And I would refer her to anybody that wants a vehicle. And Seth was a great sales men also that help us find me a truck.. Sabrina and Seth #1 sales Associates. P.s the construction worker

• Great service
    April 19, 2017

Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Of Columbia

We appreciate the kind words about your experience at Royal Gate. Thank you for sharing with us!

Had a great experience buying my new vehicle from Royal gate in Columbia il. Rodney was my salesman and he was great. I was in and out in less than 2 hours.

• Ask for Rodney!

I found a vehicle I was interested in online, while living nearly 200 miles away. After some helpful emails with Katie, we made the trip. Upon arrival Katie then set us up with our salesman, Rodney. I can't stress enough how great he was to work with. Very friendly, personable, patient and not pushy. The latter is a big one for me. The car is great. While searching the specific year and model in a 250 mile radius, theirs had the highest package, lowest miles and looked to be in the best condition. Not only did they have the best price based on those criteria, but they actually had the lowest price overall. Thanks again, Rodney, Katie, and Royal Gate!

Hi, Patrick, and thank you so much for leaving us a review. We couldn't be happier to hear that our staff made it worth the trip to come out here and see us. Thank you so much for choosing Royal Gate!

• Worthless

Absolutely worthless. The worst and most insulting "customer service" I've ever experienced.