PMM Auto Sales

16 reviews

March 19, 2015

I was looking and found it on Cars.com, I'm so happy I found my Park Ave at PMM, buying process with easy. Tony is always great to work with. I recommend... everyone to come to PMM for a great deal.

Thank you Tahir for taking time to write this review. It was our pleasure to help you with your next car. That's what Dad and I do for our customers. ...Please remember to tell your friends and family about PMM Auto Sales. Tony- the Manager

December 5, 2014

I found my Chrysler Pacifica, the buying process was great. Tony and Pete helped we with everything. If you need a reliable car and an affordable price... come to PMM Auto Sales today. Real gems in this business. Thank you PMM

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, It was our pleasure to help with your next truck. We know you'll enjoy truck for years to comes. S...end your friends and family to PMM, plenty of quality cars and truck to choose from. See you soon.

October 30, 2014

After looking for 3 months, I finally found my ride at PMM Auto Sales. Tony was great to deal with and got me into the truck I wanted at the right price.... After 2 weeks still happy, sent a few friends over too. Go to PMM for the right deal, you'll be happy you did.

Glad to see your still happy. Anytime.

June 17, 2014

I got the straight deal on the Honda that I bought from Tony at PMM. He worked with me to finance the car and all arrangements were great. Process is fast... and easy. I very pleased with the overall process and I'm recommending friends and family already. Ray

Happy to help you anytime.

June 17, 2014

I have bought 2 cars and working on my 3rd, "Tony is a straight shooter" the buying easy and fast. Over the past 24 years this has been the best place... for me to get good quality cars at a reasonable prices. You'll be happy you came to PMM Auto Sales. I would recommend to my friends and family to come here.