New 888-903-6109 Dealer Website
Used 888-533-1425 Email Dealer
Service 877-365-9902

Average based on 17 reviews
  • FRIENDLY BUSINESS

THIS IS A GREAT FRIENDLY PLACE TO DO BUSINESS. IF THEY DON'T HAVE WHAT YOU WANT THEY WILL GET IT, AND PROMPTLY

Judith, it was our pleasure and if you need anything in the future we will be here! Thank you for choosing Newberry Family Auto!

• Great service!

Excellent people providing excellent service. The sales floor and the shop are impeccably maintained. The service in guaranteed. If it's not done right, they take care of it! The dealership is also deeply rooted and invested in the community.

• Most friendly and helpful!

We love doing business with Newberry's. Everyone is always very friendly and helpful. When we have questions about the vehicle we purchased, they are always available and very qualified to answer our questions. The service department is great!! Easy to get in, and very thorough in what they do. We would recommend them to anyone that asks!

• Debbie helped me find just the right pickup.

I was very happy with the time they put in to finding me just the pickup at the right price! Brett and Debbie worked perfectly with me.

• Love the people!

Great car buying experience and service department.

Great car buying experience and service department.

• Horrible customer service

I had to get parts ordered for my truck (warranty) they ordered the parts and it took over a month for the parts to come in. There was no communication as to where the parts where/status! I had to call to find out what was going on. It's a nice place but the employees are not friendly at all! I wouldn't take my truck back here or even buy a vehicle from them!

• GREAT FRIENDLY SERVICE

GREAT SERVICE FOR CAR BUYING PROCESS OR REPAIRS. SMALL TOWN FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE LACKING NOTHING

Thanks Judith! We are fortunate to have wonderful customers like you. Look forward to seeing you in the future!

spoke with internet person was suppose to get pics to me, never did.

spoke with internet person was suppose to get pics to me, never did.

I am so sorry but we didn't get an e-mail from you until the 29th of November. It was on a Saturday after 12:00 pm. and the dealership is closed on Saturday afternoon. I received your e-mail review on Monday morning. FYI: This lead was sent to sales@newberryfamilyauto.com by CarGurus on [November 29, 2014 1:37:23 AM EST]

• GREAT FOLKS

I'VE PURCHASED 2 CARS FROM NEWBERRY WITH NO PROBLEMS. THE OLDER TRUCK WE MOVED INTO THIS TOWN WITH IS STILL SERVICED BY NEWBERRY. IT HAS OVER 100,000 MILES ON IT AND RUNS GREAT. IF THEY CAN'T FIND THE PROBLEM THEY GO THE EXTRA MILE AND WILL EVEN SEEK OUTSIDE OF THEIR SHOP FOR ASSISTANCE. THEY ARE FRIENDLY, SINCERE, AND HONEST. COMING FROM A LARGE METRO AREA THIS IS A REFRESHING EXPERIENCE. THE SERVICE DEPT. IS ESPECIALLY GREAT. THE MGR LISTENS, REALLY LISTENS, THEN PROCEEDS. I CAN'T THINK OF A NICER WAY TO DO BUSINESS.

• Used Truck

Found a great deal on a used truck. Buying was easy.

Found a great deal on a used truck. Buying was easy.