Bernie's Select Auto

69 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 26, 2019

Nothing but good things to say about Bernie. He was patient over the buying process on our '02 Forester. Then he went above and beyond when registering... the car for us. Unbeknownst to us, we had an old tax bill from a town we'd lived in years ago. Bernie didn't find out about this until he was at DMV. He called, told us about the problem then did a 40 mile round trip to pay off the taxes then back to DMV to finally complete the registration process. Now that's some serious service! 4 months after buying the car, a check engine light went on and Bernie checked it and it read a minor emissions issue which may or may not have been a glitch, then reset the code. The light hasn't come back on since. I've already recommended Bernie to two friends and wouldn't hesitate to do so for anybody looking for a good, quality used car

February 18, 2019

Purchased a 2008 Outback from Bernie in Jan '19. Was just what I was looking for, he went over everything before letting me take it just to make sure everything... was up to his standards (they were) and the car is Great! Would recommend him to friends and family, I actually already have. A Pleasure to do business with. Would, and probably will, buy another car from him. p.s. he even rain-x'd the windshield....nice touch! Thanks Bernie!

February 8, 2019

Purchased a used car from Bernie recently and we were very impressed with all aspects of the transaction. He was knowledgable, patient, and not pushy.... Bernie provided significant documentation so that we were comfortable about the history of the vehicle. He took care of the registration and performed a complete safety check in which he ended up installing all new brakes (no charge). We had a monor issue a few days after picking up the car and Bernie took it in and repaired it in one day. His level of service is outstanding and I reccomend you consider him for a quality used car.

January 6, 2019

The 2006 Outback we bought here seems to be running fine after about $1,200 worth of work by our trusted mechanic. When the car overheated close to home... after I drove it off Bernie’s lot, that should have been an omen. To be fair, Bernie replaced the thermostat and the radiator at no charge. But the car overheated again three months later, and our mechanic – shaking his head – said that the hoses were not replaced when the radiator was replaced. “Please bring any used car you want to buy to me first so that I can look at it and make sure you’re not being taken advantage of,” he said. He also told us to be prepared to replace the head gasket before too long. Learn from our mistakes. If you are going to buy a car here, have it looked at first. We will never return.

October 10, 2018

I was looking for a Used Subaru Outback, had a 2005 and loved it. I went to Bernie's and looked at a 2009 Subaru Outback. Took it for a test drive, loved... it. Bernie was great. He made sure the car was perfect when I picked it up. He really goes the extra mile. Highly recommend.

August 19, 2018

Purchased a work van from Bernie, he told us what he thought was wrong with it and said he'd fix them. He followed through with all of the items. Can't... be more satisfied with the dealings of buying a used vehicle. Thanks again Bernie

June 12, 2018

Bernie and his brother are straight shooters ! Not your usual dealer tactics. Backs what he says ! Would recommend to all who are looking for a "Fair... Deal". Handles all the details to make it easy !-- Many Thanks !

May 31, 2018

Bernie was amazing as always! Always ensures that he has cars of only the best quality to sell, and is great to work with. Second time buying a car from... him, and still as satisfied as the first purchase.

May 18, 2018

Bernie was great! I purchased a Jeep Cherokee from him recently and he was very thorough with making sure any and all repairs were addressed before I received... the vehicle. Seemless experience over all and he truly showed professionalism and addressed all of my concerns. So if your in the market for a vehicle...Bernie is your guy!!!! Thanks Bernie. Sincerely, Jeremy D.

January 29, 2018

Bernie was a huge help! My toyota runs smoothe only issue was the break pads and didnt hesistate to help with that. I would highly reccomend.